How do I send a buyer a direct link to their delivered order?

agrazneld

Let’s say the order ID is FO99999999999. I have one buyer who apparently doesn’t understand how Fiverr works because I delivered their order two days ago and now they’re asking when they are going to get it. How can I send them a direct URL to FO99999999999 in their delivered orders so they could see for themselves it’s right there? I’ve never bought anything on Fiverr myself so I have no idea how it looks on the buyer’s side. And I don’t want to just send them their orders in a PM as an attachment because they might think I have only finished it now.

• Like 8

If that kind of thing happens I copy it into a text file and edit as appropriate …

The link has my name misscrystal in it so that might be the problem. Maybe I should change that to the client’s name. It needs to be a link to the client’s order, not my order.

• Like 2

I’ve just tried it with no problem. There’s nothing in there that interferes with the browser going directly to the order page.

Taking out your name isn’t appropriate. If there’s anything added after the order number, delete it and try that …

• Like 1

• 4 months later...