One wifi network can be banned?

nursholihin

Hello everyone
I have a question that makes me scared and confused, so I have a brother, he wants to join in fiverr, and I’m with him using the same WiFi network, will that affect my account? will it be detected as multiple accounts? Thank you for your attention

Hello everyone

I have a question that makes me scared and confused, so I have a brother, he wants to join in fiverr, and I’m with him using the same WiFi network, will that affect my account? will it be detected as multiple accounts? Thank you for your attention

If you both offer two different services, you should be ok. Make sure to get permission from CS first, though, just in case something goes wrong later down the line.

• Like 2

If you both offer two different services, you should be ok. Make sure to get permission from CS first, though, just in case something goes wrong later down the line.

He seems to be selling logo designs while I design tattoos and shirts, so do I have to contact CS?