Stole my models after I bought his gig

I want to make this a warning. Don’t order any gig that does not have ratings unless you really trust them. I recently ordered a gig for someone to model a map for me using 3D software. I sent him my models and scripts so he could create a map using them. He stole some of my models and scripts and made a gig out of them. I gave him 5 stars and wish I could change it to 1. If they don’t have a review, be careful.

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

Stole my models after I bought his gig

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

He is not advertising his work, did you read the post? He took the script from the buyer and now reselling them as their own. This is outrageous, and I hope soon his gigs will be taken down. Report him every day until they take him down. This is pure and straightforward violations of the TOS and his account should suffer ban, maybe permanent even.

Archived