Gig video is constantly being removed?

pilicast

No. There’s no Fiverr gig context at all. It’s not at all explaining what you get in the gig or that it is a gig. This doesn’t meet any of the criteria I described so why would I say yes?

There is no need to have any “Fiverr gig context”. None of my videos explain what a gig is, or what you get in the gig. They show what I do, and they convert and work well. That’s what they’re there for.

For detailed explanation, there’s the gig tiers, gig copy and FAQ.

There is no need to have any “Fiverr gig context”. None of my videos explain what a gig is, or what you get in the gig. They show what I do, and they convert and work well. That’s what they’re there for.

For detailed explanation, there’s the gig tiers, gig copy and FAQ.

“Show what I do.”

Exactly. Your gig videos make it VERY clear what you are selling and what is included. Two of them actually have text explaining this. Do you see the OP’s video including that? No. That’s all I mean by “Fiverr gig context.”

You’re doing it. This seller is not. What you’re doing with gig video and what the OP is proposing for gig video are not comparable.

I have some gig videos that don’t really provide context explicitly, but it’s clear that I’m selling something and the scope people can expect from their order. I think that’s why mine were accepted.

The scope of OP’s offering is not clear in the video.

“Show what I do.”

Exactly. Your gig videos make it VERY clear what you are selling and what is included. Two of them actually have text explaining this. Do you see the OP’s video including that? No. That’s all I mean by “Fiverr gig context.”

You’re doing it. This seller is not. What you’re doing with gig video and what the OP is proposing for gig video are not comparable.

I have some gig videos that don’t really provide context explicitly, but it’s clear that I’m selling something and the scope people can expect from their order. I think that’s why mine were accepted.

The scope of OP’s offering is not clear in the video.

I haven’t seen his gig, but from seeing the new video version, I think what he is offering is to edit gaming footage in that style. The only thing I’m not sure of is if he’s offering to capture it as well (although that wouldn’t make a lot of sense?) or if he works with footage people send him (much more likely). The gig can clear that up easily - to see the video/to order, you must be in the gig page either way.

The video work itself seems pretty explicit from the video. He also shows what he does - turn gaming videos into that style. It’s much more niche, that’s for sure - my gigs are more general, so it works well for me to list a lot of things I do and to show different samples, etc.

In any case, my videos don’t define scope either. They just list things I can do, but each project scope, price, etc. is assessed individually. Some of them are more detailed (having key points in text, for instance), some have little information (the videoclips gig video is just a mashup of different clips I worked on). It all depends on the specific gig.

I haven’t seen his gig, but from seeing the new video version, I think what he is offering is to edit gaming footage in that style. The only thing I’m not sure of is if he’s offering to capture it as well (although that wouldn’t make a lot of sense?) or if he works with footage people send him (much more likely). The gig can clear that up easily - to see the video/to order, you must be in the gig page either way.

The video work itself seems pretty explicit from the video. He also shows what he does - turn gaming videos into that style. It’s much more niche, that’s for sure - my gigs are more general, so it works well for me to list a lot of things I do and to show different samples, etc.

In any case, my videos don’t define scope either. They just list things I can do, but each project scope, price, etc. is assessed individually. Some of them are more detailed (having key points in text, for instance), some have little information (the videoclips gig video is just a mashup of different clips I worked on). It all depends on the specific gig.

That’s not defining scope.

Your gig videos make the scope very clear. Just because you aren’t explicitly saying what the scope is that doesn’t mean it isn’t evident. I can tell right away what is included in your gig. With the OP I can’t.

That’s not defining scope.

Your gig videos make the scope very clear. Just because you aren’t explicitly saying what the scope is that doesn’t mean it isn’t evident. I can tell right away what is included in your gig. With the OP I can’t.

I think it’s because my gigs are more general (video editing), or for specific tasks (color correction, videoclips)? Most people will get it immediately, not a lot of further info needed.

In his case, he’s offering to give that look to gaming clips. That’s what I get from the video. If that’s what he is actually offering (seeing the gig would help), I think it works. It may not work at all, depending on what he’s offering. But I would need more context to say if the video is ok or not for the gig.

Archived