Hello guys ! I'm new here!

lymondesign

How are you? I hope everything is fine. I have a problem. When I search by my gig title i can’t able to see my gig.

When i look at the support section i get a warning like:

“We’re currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. No worries, your Gigs are active, and we’re working to fix the problem asap.”

I opened the gig 2 days ago, is this normal? Thanks

https://www.fiverr.com/lymondesign/edit-your-video-for-youtube-instagram-and-whatever-you-want

Hi there! I am also new to Fiverr and I have the same issue. Not seeing any impressions, clicks or views and still haven’t got my first order 🙁
I checked out your gig and it looks alright with only one mention: as far as I know, you have to remove the Fiverr logo from your thumbnail, as it’s agains ToS.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Best wishes,
Stefan P.

Hi there! I am also new to Fiverr and I have the same issue. Not seeing any impressions, clicks or views and still haven’t got my first order 🙁

I checked out your gig and it looks alright with only one mention: as far as I know, you have to remove the Fiverr logo from your thumbnail, as it’s agains ToS.

Best wishes,

Stefan P.

@stefanpetre26 Someone is going to flag your post since you are not allowed to ask for help regarding your gig on someone else’s topic.

Best wishes,

Stefan P.

Thank you very much. You are welcome too. I will remove the logo soon

Archived