Buyers are going away from Fiverr

marufshekh

Actually, I strongly believe that mindset is the most crucial thing. Giving complains about the bugs reducing your sales is just to make an excuse anyway. 🙂

se anyway.

I am not giving excuse, just wanted to know about all of your opinion in this regards. Thats all

that’s not right fiverr is the biggest marketplace, so an canny buyer/seller won’t go out of it if they have griped their business for so long

You know what does adversely affect sales? Unintelligible English.

that’s not right fiverr is the biggest marketplace, so an canny buyer/seller won’t go out of it if they have griped their business for so long

griped their business for long, that is an interesting turn of a phrase.

no, actually i am new in fiverr forum

no, actually i am new in fiverr forum

That flew waaaay over your head.

My point is that your English is really poor and that prevents sales. Not sure what you thought the forum had anything to do with my point.

That’s how poor your English is. You had no idea what I was talking about and totally misinterpreted. Do you think a buyer wants to work with someone will misinterpret them?

Archived