Getting No for long time Order

mh_pavel

Hello guys, Hope you guys are all well and fit at this time. I am a new seller and just had completed 6 orders. But, from the last 14 days, I am not getting any new orders or messages from new clients. What should I do now ?
Please give me suggestion what should I do now.
Thanks in Advance and Happy Freelancing. 😀

Hi Pavel, send offers on 10 buyer requests daily. I hope you will get 2-3 buyers to your inbox. But be specific to each and write according to their requirements.

Thanks a lot Maryam 🙂

I am doing this but not getting response too much

Thanks a lot Maryam 🙂

I am doing this but not getting response too much

Start with greetings, tell them that you can do what they need. Don’t say yes I will do all that you need instead mention everything and say I’m able to this and have experience. Lastly, offer some extra or quality assurance and ask them to message you for further discussion. But you must know how to do that job. I hope it helps.

Hello guys, Hope you guys are all well and fit at this time. I am a new seller and just had completed 6 orders. But, from the last 14 days, I am not getting any new orders or messages from new clients. What should I do now ?

Thanks in Advance and Happy Freelancing. 😀

Update your Gigs more frequently: description, FAQs, thumbnails, even create a video, this will increase your sales. Be active and respond to the buyer as fast as possible and be polite to them.

Archived