Chatting issues

samiul_islam1

No no…Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."
Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.
No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…
Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

No no…Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."

Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.

No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…

Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

Exactly i am thinking about that

I’m always relieved to see other people are experiencing the same issues. I have a dozen or so messages to which I need to reply. In my experience, Fiverr are prompt at resolving this type of problem through, so I suspect it’s best if we all just sit tight.

I’m always relieved to see other people are experiencing the same issues. I have a dozen or so messages to which I need to reply. In my experience, Fiverr are prompt at resolving this type of problem through, so I suspect it’s best if we all just sit tight.

Okay dear, i am new in fiverr that’s why i was confused about that.

Thank you

Archived