I am not getting any gig orders and I have spent a lot of time making it look proffesional! HELP!

avod_designs

Hi everyone! My name is Emil and I’m from Norway!

https://www.fiverr.com/share/r3pblr

I have always been interested in Graphic Design and wants to become an Art Director when I grow up, I thought that it would be nice to start as a freelancer as a young age to get experience and earn a little from it as well.

I started my gig maybe a couple of days ago (I know it is a little early, but still) I haven’t gotten any views, clicks or impressions. I have spent a lot of time making a video, professional thumbnails and pictures and having a detailed description. My prices are also really low for what I am offering, but no one seems interested.

Have I done something wrong on my gig? I have tried to make it seem as professional as possible, unlimited revisions, and want customers to trust me. Can you guys spot any errors in my gig? And if you guys have any tips and tricks?

Thank you! 😀

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yes. But when you start getting orders it will be even worst. I got my first orders fast and now nothing. So what now?

Imagine having 1 good order that lifts your spirit and then 1 month nothing, and then you get one superb order and then 2 months nothing. Once you get on that rollercoaster your emotions are going to hate you.

Some personal opinions:

1. Try to modify your gigs once every month.
  2. Promote your gigs daily.
  3. Try to be active as much as possible.
  4. Try to use some unique keywords in your gig description.

Follow these for one month. Hope you will get a lot of orders. 🙂

Some personal opinions:

1. Try to modify your gigs once every month.
  2. Promote your gigs daily.
  3. Try to be active as much as possible.
  4. Try to use some unique keywords in your gig description.

Follow these for one month. Hope you will get a lot of orders. 🙂

No, no no. This is how you copy paste your message and then share it around the topics:

I prepared this some time ago so lets copy paste it:

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying all of the bellow as an experienced seller on Fiverr, I am only on Fiverr due to COVID and in the amount of time that COVID has been interfering with regular business. I am saying this, in my opinion, as a professional with over 14 years of experience applying that in the Fiverr online environment.

I was approached privately by a lot of new sellers with the same questions, so to simplify my work, I decided to combine my replies into the topic on the Fiverr forum. Please note that 99% of everything I am going to say is probably already written in the past ten years here on the forum, but using search options is like a poison to some.

GIG: LOGO DESIGN

How to make good GIG?

Pretend you are a buyer and search for logo design, browse through the page and note what GIGs from other sellers attracted your eyes, what made you want to click on that, take notes, and then read their description, check their packages, and gallery. Try to utilize the best parts you find attractive in your description. Check what tags are used by top-rated sellers and sellers showing up on the first page and then create yours, unique and interesting, relevant.

After that put on paper realistic prices and timing, what can you do in what time effectively, and how much do you want for that? Use that as guidance to set your prices.

If you are new, getting views and orders could be hard, so you will probably have to check buyers’ requests and send out some offers.

Costumer statement option #1: I need a logo for my company.

Your reply should consist of:

a) Short introduction

My name is Marina, a professional with X (honest) experience. I want to work on this project with you for your company but to give you my best work I need more information from you. If you are interested, please review my portfolio (if you have none, then this would mean your logo gig description and gallery) and contact me before ordering for further discussion.

b) The buyer replies positively. You should ask then:

Thank you. Please provide me with the following information: name of your company, moto if you have any, colors you prefer, types of logos you prefer, do you have a sketch or sample for me to use as guidance or starting point, do you have any specific requirement. The price of the logo will depend on the complexity of your requirements. All files of logo I will deliver to you in standard vector formats, PDF, Ai and SVG. PNG and JPG are also available but not recommended for printing on large surfaces due to being bitmap form, therefore blurry in print. Kind regards.

Costumer statement option #2: Hello everyone. My name is Cyntia, and I need a logo for my blog. I work with flowers and crafts. I love animals, and I think the world is a wonderful place and I want my logo to make the world an even better place.

a) Short introduction

Hi Cynthia. Thank you for posting your request on Fiverr. I will be most delighted to help you with your logo design process. Since you seem to be creative, I would like you to send me some sketches or samples of logos or drawings you like so I can make something extraordinary for you. I think the world has the potential of becoming a wonderful place if we all stay positive and support one another. Let me know if you are interested in working with me. Stay safe and take care.

Costumer statement option #3: Hi dude, me need logo for my chanel, fast, like now, c’up?.

b) Short introduction

Hi dude. What kind of logo you need? Drawing, sketch, give me something to work with here, yu know? Life is short, let’s get your logo up and running man. I can do it. Youll get, like, vector files and all, you read me? Stay cool.

90% of the above you can apply in all your GIGs on Fiverr, regardless on what you are selling.

Stay safe everyone.

Yes. But when you start getting orders it will be even worst. I got my first orders fast and now nothing. So what now?

Imagine having 1 good order that lifts your spirit and then 1 month nothing, and then you get one superb order and then 2 months nothing. Once you get on that rollercoaster your emotions are going to hate you.

Same happening with me at this time…

Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."

Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.

No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…

Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

Archived