Gig Stats Not Showing

bhimxd

Hi, im having this problem on my gig page since 4 days it says ‘‘We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.’’

I want to know if im the only one who have this problem and when should it be fixed

image.thumb.png.0cda75c964a21f5380c89a94a3e3e6dc.png
image1904×84 6.82 KB

Oh come on, seriously?
I know that I’m getting overly emotional but it’s quite annoying because every second post on this forum for the last week is about this impressions showing zero. :woman_shrugging:

It’s quite disrespectful to ask us to invest our time into answering your question when we already answered it so many times and you didn’t even put an effort into scrolling down “latest post”.

But shortly: yes, everyone has that bug, everyone has their gig stats NA.

Oh come on, seriously?

I know that I’m getting overly emotional but it’s quite annoying because every second post on this forum for the last week is about this impressions showing zero. :woman_shrugging:

It’s quite disrespectful to ask us to invest our time into answering your question when we already answered it so many times and you didn’t even put an effort into scrolling down “latest post”.

But shortly: yes, everyone has that bug, everyone has their gig stats NA.

Thank you for your help! I

• 2 months later...

Archived