Why fiverr costumer services is not replying me?

shaikhrafique33

hello every one
Rafiques here,
i am posting on here first time ,because i am a new seller since march,sucessfully i have been done 9 order on fiverr with in 2 months,when ever i faced any issue i directly contacted costumer service and they responded me with in 3-4 hours or in 12 hours lets take with in a day today is almost 4th day and fiverr does not gave me any response but i want to know that from my friendly seller that is anyone receiving response from customer service?? if yes then please let me know…
sorry for grammatical mistake because english is not my native language

Hiya! Sorry to hear you haven’t heard back from CS yet. I would check the status of your ticket in the Seller Help dashboard and see if it is still active.

I think CS have been somewhat inundated with tickets lately so it may just be an unusually high wait-time - or perhaps your issue is complicated and they are checking with the appropriate team before they get back to you.

Recently I too contacted CS. But it took almost 4 days to get a reply from them. The reason is that due to COVID-19, less number of staff attend to our matters. Since, they get thousands of issues each day, it might get delayed. So wait for it.

Hiya! Sorry to hear you haven’t heard back from CS yet. I would check the status of your ticket in the Seller Help dashboard and see if it is still active.

I think CS have been somewhat inundated with tickets lately so it may just be an unusually high wait-time - or perhaps your issue is complicated and they are checking with the appropriate team before they get back to you.

yea… actually this site is under maintenance at this time which may take a week. So almost every seller and buyer are facing many types of problem. so may be CS have many opened tickets regarding all types of issues during this maintenance time thats why it is taking longer to solve your issue…

Don;t worry dude.

yea… actually this site is under maintenance at this time which may take a week. So almost every seller and buyer are facing many types of problem. so may be CS have many opened tickets regarding all types of issues during this maintenance time thats why it is taking longer to solve your issue…

Don;t worry dude.

Don;t worry dude…

Recently I too contacted CS. But it took almost 4 days to get a reply from them. The reason is that due to COVID-19, less number of staff attend to our matters. Since, they get thousands of issues each day, it might get delayed. So wait for it.

The reason is that due to COVID-19, less number of staff attend to our matters.

Couldn’t Fiverr allow them to work from home if there are less people in the office because of COVID-19? Like couldn’t they log in to the support system etc. from home? Or shouldn’t Fiverr make it so they can?

Don;t worry dude…

actually this site is under maintenance at this time which may take a week.

It’s only scheduled for maintenance on the times specified on the top of the forum. And I don’t think now/when the inbox went into maintenance is one of those times. ie. today it’s only supposed to go into scheduled maintenance at 10:30 PDT (and it’s only 3:05 PDT now).

Also the scheduled maintenance they say on the forum is only supposed to take an hour later today and an hour at 2 different times on Sunday, not a week.

actually this site is under maintenance at this time which may take a week.

It’s only scheduled for maintenance on the times specified on the top of the forum. And I don’t think now/when the inbox went into maintenance is one of those times. ie. today it’s only supposed to go into scheduled maintenance at 10:30 PDT (and it’s only 3:05 PDT now).

Also the scheduled maintenance they say on the forum is only supposed to take an hour later today and an hour at 2 different times on Sunday, not a week.

No no…Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."

Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.

No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…

Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

No no…Actually, when i’m opening my gig page on site then, it is continuously showing that "We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."

Also, Nobody can’t send or receive message during this maintenance as far as I know about this. I’m sending message to my buyer but not reaching to the customer end.

No more orders, No more buyer requests at this time… Gigs ranking are becoming low day by day with mostly everyone…

Don’t know what’s going on during this maintenance time… 😕

If you refresh the inbox page now the inbox is working (at least it is now for me).

The gig view counts are still not corrected though (still showing N/A).

My ticket is active for almost 5days and one of my ticket had been automatically solved without responding me,then again i opened same ticket 2 days ago

please let me know what to do in this situation,my problem is not such a complicated so it will take more time, i also asked to cs before on this same topic,they responded me and solved my issue ,but now they dont responding me

Disappointed

RAFIQUE,

i am waiting for 5days still i dont get any respond

If you refresh the inbox page now the inbox is working (at least it is now for me).

The gig view counts are still not corrected though (still showing N/A).

Yea… It is still showing N/A… Thats the main problem with everyone… Don’t know when it will be solved…

Archived