I am Facing Big Issue

sobia5399

Hope you are doing well recently I am facing issue with my gig named
“I will Ghostwrite book on any topic”

Almost few days before I was getting daily orders because my gig was appearing on Page 1 when it was searched with keywords like “ghostwriting”,“e book” , “book writing”

But now suddenly out of no where it is totally vanished and I am not getting any orders

I know Fiverr team is working on GIG stats update but I guess there is no connection between that update and my gig vanishing (I had also tried updating tags but nothing worked I am trying to due troubleshooting myself from past 3 days)

The fiverr algorithm churns gigs into and out of the front page.

My advice to you is to split your gig into a few more - “I will ghostwrite a book on marketing/psychology/social science/whatever” - one gig for each. You may get a spike …

Try looking for it with a private/incognito browser …

I had tried this all when I go to the category of writing and select sub castegory books and ebopoks and again go to sub category of ghostwriting and mobed to page 2 I found my gig but from search its no where even not on last page :roll_eyes:

Well, you can check your gig is live using this tool: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

If it says your gig is active … well … search depends on all kinds of things and you’ll never get an accurate result if you look for it yourself or even using different vpns. Fiverr is just weird.

Kindly let me know does gig favorites improves gig ranking plz

Archived