COMING SOON: Paid ads on fiverr

misscrystal

I’m not sure it will be in effect by next week. I thought it might be since apparently the analytics page is undergoing some type of change.

It would make sense to show on the analytics page the number of impressions a gig gets from a paid listing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ads would be cheaper for guys that are already earning steady income?

I really wouldn’t like that! 😑

The pricing is anyone’s guess. It’s going to be pay per click. When I tried that years ago for a website I had on google it was ten cents per click and that $200 I spent was gone in a few hours.

The pricing is anyone’s guess. It’s going to be pay per click. When I tried that years ago for a website I had on google it was ten cents per click and that $200 I spent was gone in a few hours.

Oh my bad didn’t read all the comments.

Those are only assumptions.

Sorry for the misunderstanding!! 😁

I wish it would be 25% of each sale but that’s a crazy dream and not how this will work.

I also wish I could edit my prices whenever I want without any penalty as far as the rank of the gigs.

I can’t imagine pay per click here unless each click from each person is only counted one time although that’s probably not going to happen.

I wish it would be 25% of each sale but that’s a crazy dream and not how this will work.

I also wish I could edit my prices whenever I want without any penalty as far as the rank of the gigs.

I can’t imagine pay per click here unless each click from each person is only counted one time although that’s probably not going to happen.

My only wish is that it doesn’t push new sellers even deeper down.

But make those that do pay for ads get really improved expsoure…

Question is how to do that :roll_eyes:

It’s per click, not per sale, not fixed percentage.

The price of the ads will go up or down depending on the competition. Just like Google ads.

My only wish is that it doesn’t push new sellers even deeper down.

But make those that do pay for ads get really improved expsoure…

Question is how to do that :roll_eyes:

With pay per click they get great exposure as long as their funds hold out. Each time someone clicks on the gig, their funds go down until they are gone then the gig is no longer where it was. And where it is moved to after that is another question.

Conspiracy theory alert:
The apparently random dumping of established sellers from top to bottom page in the last few months is to encourage those sellers to pay for ads. With Pay Per Click, people with money have to be interested. Who would be interested if they were already close to the top?

*No evidence, pure conjecture

Conspiracy theory alert:

The apparently random dumping of established sellers from top to bottom page in the last few months is to encourage those sellers to pay for ads. With Pay Per Click, people with money have to be interested. Who would be interested if they were already close to the top?

random dumping of established sellers

I think it just seems that way due to the situation at hand. Some sellers have less business because of it. Also it has always happened to some sellers at times. It’s nothing new. And we only see the complainers, the rest are silent.

random dumping of established sellers

I think it just seems that way due to the situation at hand. Some sellers have less business because of it. Also it has always happened to some sellers at times. It’s nothing new. And we only see the complainers, the rest are silent.

Perhaps, I just don’t recall it being as volatile as it seems to be these days.

Conspiracy theory alert:

The apparently random dumping of established sellers from top to bottom page in the last few months is to encourage those sellers to pay for ads.

Damn, that was the conspiracy theory that I was preparing to release to world in this topic 😁

Now you will take all the glory for that theory.

So just to add to this: in my category I don’t see level 2 or top rated sellers on front pages anymore, they all moved back.

The apparently random dumping of established sellers from top to bottom page in the last few months is to encourage those sellers to pay for ads.

Damn, that was the conspiracy theory that I was preparing to release to world in this topic 😁

Now you will take all the glory for that theory.

So just to add to this: in my category I don’t see level 2 or top rated sellers on front pages anymore, they all moved back.

in my category I don’t see level 2 or top rated sellers on front pages anymore

I just looked at logo design and saw 5 top rated sellers in the first 3 rows.

520614887_logodesign.GIF.c6dcabaa1e062003ced7ae73f2642a66.GIF
logo design823×648 113 KB

They aren’t putting TRS at the back any more than usual as far as I can tell.

That wount be good for the new sellers on the platform , they will feel discouraged because they don’t have enough funds to promote their gigs

It’s not true for all new sellers. You can probably spend $5 on it if you want to. Don’t count on paid ads to be a smash hit right away with buyers also. I’m sure most will continue to look at the same number of pages and listings as always.

I’m not paying for ads given the fact that the average person that messages me communicates like they have a brain injury.

I honestly believe that if done right paid ads could work well on Fiverr but that is they’re done “right”.

I’m not paying for ads given the fact that the average person that messages me communicates like they have a brain injury.

More than half the messages I get are from people that don’t even bother reading my gig so I literally have to spend an hour explaining everything from scratch. I’ll probably wait a few weeks before giving paid ads a shot just to see how well they work.

in my category I don’t see level 2 or top rated sellers on front pages anymore

I just looked at logo design and saw 5 top rated sellers in the first 3 rows.

They aren’t putting TRS at the back any more than usual as far as I can tell.

How you got those results? By using the search bar or going directly to the “logo design” category.

Archived