Old or new account which is best?

sohan104

Hi, I opened my account on Dec’2017. From the very beginning, I was not active in my account at that time. I was active from March’2020 till now, but I got only one buyer request after that I am not getting any request. why it happened I don’t understand . i tried to give video & customize my profile. But no response from any clients.
Please give me a good suggestion to me.
I have another skill that is I can make an e-commerce web site by WordPress woo commerce.
can I make another gig of WordPress?
is it conflict with lead-generation experts or clients interested abt my gig to give me work?
what can I do now?
Give me a good suggestion
I will be great full to you.
thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The most important thing to acknowledge is that no one on these forums truly understand how the Fiverr metrics work… how they rank gigs and sellers in search results, etc. This is something only those working at Fiverr know.

Therefore anything expressed in these forums is based on personal experience or, as we see time and time again, people simply guess - which can be very damaging.

Many sellers claim that new gigs are artificially ranked higher in search results for a few days / weeks before dropping away. So, why not try deleting one of your gigs, maybe the cheaper one, and then recreate it? I say delete the gig first because it is against Fiverr’s terms of service to have multiple gigs offering the same service. See if that appears higher up in the search. If it does it might lead to some orders, and then feedback. Surely that is the simplest thing to do before ditching an account and then starting from scratch?

the fact that you’ve been registered on Fiverr since 2015 and have a response rate of one hour should work in your favour. It would be a shame to ditch that.

So long as your gig offers a service that people want, is clearly written and is fairly priced then you stand a chance of getting an order.

This will be very helpful for new sellers like me.

Thank you.

Archived