Buyer request issues of my gig

outsiders6

Don’t worry there is no reason to be disappointed here. This happens in the case of new seller in fiverr. You need to send a buyer request at a certain time every day.

You Can send Buyer Request from:
11 PM - 3 AM
6 AM - 8 AM
6 PM - 9 PM
As per Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh Time Zone. It really works for me…! You can try this.

💗

Don’t worry there is no reason to be disappointed here. This happens in the case of new seller in fiverr. You need to send a buyer request at a certain time every day.

You Can send Buyer Request from:

11 PM - 3 AM

6 AM - 8 AM

6 PM - 9 PM

As per Indian/ Pakistan/ Bangladesh Time Zone. It really works for me…! You can try this.

💗

You know, if you share a supposed trick, then hundreds of other people will start doing it too… It can’t help you anymore if hundreds of other people are doing it…

• 10 months later...

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What does this statement have to do with the OP question? AND, the OP posted his question 11 ELEVEN months ago - almost a YEAR. Why are you dredging up an old thread to just post nonsense?

You have done this on a few old threads - stop posting the same thing on every topic. Contrary to popular belief that “being active on the forum” will somehow get your Gig to rank, impressions or orders, that is not how it works. And, by replying to old threads with gibberish that does not even address the question just makes you look unprofessional.

GG

Archived