I deliver my orders on time but Fiverr shows that i am getting late why?

bushra321

Respected Forum Members
I recently get 2 orders and work on it and deliver these orders within time.but the timer still show that i forward my order late.I go to the Fiverr customer support but as usual they are silent. I deliver second order on time but timer still show that i deliver late order.What is this happen?.I am surprised That fiverr is a very big name.How much time they will take to give improvement and make their system ideal.Because i face a lot of trouble on it. And they will get 30% on per order.And we as a seller happy to give them.
I apologize if someone angry with my post because truth is bitter. And UN fortunately i am a very straight forward person
Please please please fiverr improve your entire system specially customer support system
Thank you

Respected Forum Members

I recently get 2 orders and work on it and deliver these orders within time.but the timer still show that i forward my order late.I go to the Fiverr customer support but as usual they are silent. I deliver second order on time but timer still show that i deliver late order.What is this happen?.I am surprised That fiverr is a very big name.How much time they will take to give improvement and make their system ideal.Because i face a lot of trouble on it. And they will get 30% on per order.And we as a seller happy to give them.

I apologize if someone angry with my post because truth is bitter. And UN fortunately i am a very straight forward person

Please please please fiverr improve your entire system specially customer support system

Thank you

And they will get 30% on per order.

Fiverr gets 20% of each order.

And we as a seller happy to give them.

Yes, I am. I do not need to set up a storefront then. I can stay at home where I am comfy and safe.

he timer still show that i forward my order late

Did your buyer ask for a revision? The only time I see a #LATE# sign is if I deliver the order on time, but the buyer asks for a revision. :thinking:

How did you deliver the order - messaging or using the delivery button … ?

I did not think of that! 🤐

• 1 month later...

Has the buyer asked for a revision … ?

Hi Coredelion.

i deliver the order on submit button and buyer also receive within time and he did not complain with order delivery.I think fiverr website within maintenance process so the problem occur.

And they will get 30% on per order.

Fiverr gets 20% of each order.

And we as a seller happy to give them.

Yes, I am. I do not need to set up a storefront then. I can stay at home where I am comfy and safe.

he timer still show that i forward my order late

Did your buyer ask for a revision? The only time I see a #LATE# sign is if I deliver the order on time, but the buyer asks for a revision. :thinking:

I did not think of that! 🤐

Through messaging because delivery button will not work.

Archived