Revision trouble - Work fully and completely delivered, but buyer wants additional work for free

You know what’s really nice about this discussion? It started with a genuine question from a genuine seller, and it’s prompted some really positive thoughts and vibes. That’s great!

You know what’s really nice about this discussion? It started with a genuine question from a genuine seller, and it’s prompted some really positive thoughts and vibes. That’s great!

I was thinking the exact same thing, which is how it used to be around her,

In all seriousness, though, I’m glad with all the responses I’ve gotten, and I hope they’ll help future sellers as well. This is a problem that will most likely persist for a long time coming.

The issue is that most newbies to the Forum will not bother to use the search feature to find an answer to this problem if it comes up for them.

Just look at the Forum now. It was posted and pinned to the Forum home page that there is an issue with messaging and deliveries, But STILL, there is thread after thread asking about the problem or telling everyone it is happening. :woman_facepalming:

I was thinking the exact same thing, which is how it used to be around her,

In all seriousness, though, I’m glad with all the responses I’ve gotten, and I hope they’ll help future sellers as well. This is a problem that will most likely persist for a long time coming.

The issue is that most newbies to the Forum will not bother to use the search feature to find an answer to this problem if it comes up for them.

Just look at the Forum now. It was posted and pinned to the Forum home page that there is an issue with messaging and deliveries, But STILL, there is thread after thread asking about the problem or telling everyone it is happening. :woman_facepalming:

Personally, I think there’s a stunning lack of general pinned guides here. I’m on a writing site’s forums as well, and there’s pinned guides all around. That was the first place I’d look if I were on any forum – but then, many ignore the guides on those forums too. Here, those guides are user-made and often have to be linked since they are buried beneath hundreds of threads.

Personally, I think there’s a stunning lack of general pinned guides here. I’m on a writing site’s forums as well, and there’s pinned guides all around. That was the first place I’d look if I were on any forum – but then, many ignore the guides on those forums too. Here, those guides are user-made and often have to be linked since they are buried beneath hundreds of threads.

I’m on a writing site’s forums as well, and there’s pinned guides all around.

Maybe that is the issue. This is the first Forum I have ever taken part in.

I’m on a writing site’s forums as well, and there’s pinned guides all around.

That’s the only other forum I’m in, so I don’t exactly know a lot either. There are far more mods and far less users there. The main site is actually actively hiding the forums from the 80 million monthly users.

Having more experience is never a bad thing, though.

That’s the only other forum I’m in, so I don’t exactly know a lot either. There are far more mods and far less users there. The main site is actually actively hiding the forums from the 80 million monthly users.

Having more experience is never a bad thing, though.

That’s the only other forum I’m in, so I don’t exactly know a lot either.

For many, this is the first forum they’ve ever seen in their lives. Plus many of them struggle with English. The combination of a completely new experience and no guidelines in a language they fully understand (even though they’re supposed to speak English if they wish to work here) is very likely to cause issues.

Archived