Have you ever experienced the buyer left without any review?

Recently, I finished a work for a client and the buyer left without any review. The effort, time and energy I put to finish the task successfully, were ended like this. Although she concluded that the tasks were completed successfully, yet she left with out any rating and review. I have never experienced like this before. And, this is a bitter experience for me. At the end of the day, I am getting paid for the work. However, nothing is more inspiring than a good rating and review.

• Like 3

Hello gbo xero expect
From what i was told from friends this is not an issue at all cost some clients are very busy thus they don’t see the need to fill in a review and if you have such clients don’t pressurize them to send as long as they accept your orders you’ve gat nothing to loose. Hope you find this helpful. thanks

• Like 2

Hello gbo xero expect

From what i was told from friends this is not an issue at all cost some clients are very busy thus they don’t see the need to fill in a review and if you have such clients don’t pressurize them to send as long as they accept your orders you’ve gat nothing to loose. Hope you find this helpful. thanks

I am not worry about it at all. Neither am I going to ask her about it. It is just, I expected a proper rating and review for my work. It is just like you prepared a dish and someone ate it without any feedback.

• Like 1

I am not worry about it at all. Neither am I going to ask her about it. It is just, I expected a proper rating and review for my work. It is just like you prepared a dish and someone ate it without any feedback.

Just a day ago i first time experienced it i did a 80$ project for 60$ also gave bonus and expected for review but client neither reviewed nor accepted order but auto accept took place still no word from client it been 7 days

• Like 1

Just a day ago i first time experienced it i did a 80$ project for 60$ also gave bonus and expected for review but client neither reviewed nor accepted order but auto accept took place still no word from client it been 7 days

It’s best to just “do your best” because it’s the right thing to do.

Reviews are like hugs, some people just don’t give them.

• Like 2

Of course, never ask your buyer for feedback or even mention the word as it’s against the terms of service. But I agree, I wish all buyers would leave feedback.

One of my regular clients never leaves feedback, and yet they buy two or three gigs a month - and have done for a couple of years! So they’re obviously happy.

It’s just one of those things that us sellers have to accept. I’m neither disappointed or annoyed when I don’t receive feedback, but when I do get a review, I agree that it is recognition of a job well done (hopefully).

• Like 1

I gave a wonderful review and tip to a seller and never heard anything. It makes me feel strange but when you place expectations on people you also open yourself up for disappointment.

I find that very disrespectful of your seller. I always leave mutual feedback and without fail thank buyers for giving me a tip. Even after seven years on Fiverr, when I receive the notification of a buyer leaving a tip, I always feel good about it.

• Like 2