Have you ever experienced the buyer left without any review?

Recently, I finished a work for a client and the buyer left without any review. The effort, time and energy I put to finish the task successfully, were ended like this. Although she concluded that the tasks were completed successfully, yet she left with out any rating and review. I have never experienced like this before. And, this is a bitter experience for me. At the end of the day, I am getting paid for the work. However, nothing is more inspiring than a good rating and review.

Hello gbo xero expect
From what i was told from friends this is not an issue at all cost some clients are very busy thus they don’t see the need to fill in a review and if you have such clients don’t pressurize them to send as long as they accept your orders you’ve gat nothing to loose. Hope you find this helpful. thanks

Hello gbo xero expect

From what i was told from friends this is not an issue at all cost some clients are very busy thus they don’t see the need to fill in a review and if you have such clients don’t pressurize them to send as long as they accept your orders you’ve gat nothing to loose. Hope you find this helpful. thanks

I am not worry about it at all. Neither am I going to ask her about it. It is just, I expected a proper rating and review for my work. It is just like you prepared a dish and someone ate it without any feedback.

I am not worry about it at all. Neither am I going to ask her about it. It is just, I expected a proper rating and review for my work. It is just like you prepared a dish and someone ate it without any feedback.

Just a day ago i first time experienced it i did a 80$ project for 60$ also gave bonus and expected for review but client neither reviewed nor accepted order but auto accept took place still no word from client it been 7 days

Just a day ago i first time experienced it i did a 80$ project for 60$ also gave bonus and expected for review but client neither reviewed nor accepted order but auto accept took place still no word from client it been 7 days

It’s best to just “do your best” because it’s the right thing to do.

Reviews are like hugs, some people just don’t give them.

Of course, never ask your buyer for feedback or even mention the word as it’s against the terms of service. But I agree, I wish all buyers would leave feedback.

One of my regular clients never leaves feedback, and yet they buy two or three gigs a month - and have done for a couple of years! So they’re obviously happy.

It’s just one of those things that us sellers have to accept. I’m neither disappointed or annoyed when I don’t receive feedback, but when I do get a review, I agree that it is recognition of a job well done (hopefully).

I gave a wonderful review and tip to a seller and never heard anything. It makes me feel strange but when you place expectations on people you also open yourself up for disappointment.

I find that very disrespectful of your seller. I always leave mutual feedback and without fail thank buyers for giving me a tip. Even after seven years on Fiverr, when I receive the notification of a buyer leaving a tip, I always feel good about it.

Archived