Video Making and editing

ammarah_0

Da Vinci Resolve. If you thinking PRO at affordable price then Da vinci resolve is the way to go. Has all the features from Adobe and apple products and better, but it is a single purchase software, not prescription. Filmora is great to. I have them all. I paid when they have discount so it very affordable.

Da Vinci Resolve. If you thinking PRO at affordable price then Da vinci resolve is the way to go. Has all the features from Adobe and apple products and better, but it is a single purchase software, not prescription. Filmora is great to. I have them all. I paid when they have discount so it very affordable.

Da Vinci Resolve. If you thinking PRO at affordable price then Da vinci resolve is the way to go.

Indeed. I have the resolve of Da Vinci, and it has been fantastic for my business strategy. 😉

If you want to do this so you can sell videos on Fiverr, I would strongly suggest you research to see how many people sell that here. It’s many thousands of people and you are unlikely to get sales – at least not many.

Always research your market before investing in a new skill to sell. Always. If you’re a needle in a haystack, it would be a waste of time to learn it for the purpose of selling here.

Archived