Will my account be blocked?

pose1233

Hi I started drawing on Fiverr. I created one Gig 1 week ago. I received an order the next day. I have 2 orders in total. I got 5 stars from 2 of them. We can get along very well. But I don’t know English very much. I could not pass the exam. Will my account be blocked because I don’t speak English? However, we can deal without any problems. They throw me visuals and I draw. Please say I will not be blocked.

That’s not a problem, but you should add your native language to your profile as well. It’ll help buyers understand when there’s a miscommunication. If you have a hard time understanding what a buyer is asking for, make sure to ask questions and not try to assume what they mean.

No, your account won’t be blocked! I can understand your post perfectly. Have confidence in your English. Believe me, there are many others on these forums and on Fiverr with English that makes no sense whatsoever!

I send a sketch in every step I do while drawing. I continue to draw if they approve, so we have no problem. I hope fiverr does not upset me 🙂 thank you for your answers.

your account will not blocked but it effect your sells most probably

why is that? I get along very easily. I am sending the draft of the drawing, if it approves, I continue. I got 5 stars from my 2 jobs.

Archived