Pricing of my service in Fiverr

hamidulislam961

Hello there,
Many a man says that pricing higher in fiverr brings more order. but I do not think so. Fiverr is world-class market place where we work from all over the world and the buyer also comes from around the world. Again, the market is very very competitive. So, I usually price my gig as per my contribution to the task I do. The time it will take to do. Thus, I get order as well. Simply put, I charge as the work necessitates.

Thanks
Hamidulislam961

Hello there,

Many a man says that pricing higher in fiverr brings more order. but I do not think so. Fiverr is world-class market place where we work from all over the world and the buyer also comes from around the world. Again, the market is very very competitive. So, I usually price my gig as per my contribution to the task I do. The time it will take to do. Thus, I get order as well. Simply put, I charge as the work necessitates.

Thanks

Hamidulislam961

i think its depend skills and experience .( good luck does matter bro…)

In my experience charging a higher but fair price results in a better quality of buyer who is not so demanding. I wouldn’t necessarily agree that you will receive more orders through increasing your gig price (although you might), but you will hopefully experience a less stressful working life while making more money per order.

If you are good at what you do, then have the confidence to charge more.

In my experience charging a higher but fair price results in a better quality of buyer who is not so demanding. I wouldn’t necessarily agree that you will receive more orders through increasing your gig price (although you might), but you will hopefully experience a less stressful working life while making more money per order.

If you are good at what you do, then have the confidence to charge more.

Thank you very much for your suggesstion.

Archived