Seller's capabilities

donald416

On such occasions either you and seller both have to agree to cancel order you’ll get money back. Or else you can click resolution center option which will connect u with support and solve your issue. Either way fiverr won’t handover your money to seller until your satisfied.

• Like 3

@shivathmaj is correct, although I would add that you should be more concerned about ensuring you have a fair budget to work with, and then invest time in finding the right seller who can meet your needs and who has a track record of positive feedback.

If you get the basics right to start with then you should not have to worry about the job not getting done or receiving a late delivery.

• Like 5

Try to be fair with the seller and check if he has a good reason to be late, it aften happen when a seller don’t evaluate well the time required to have the job done or have technical issues…

I often ask for more time than i can for my clients, for exemple if i know the job can be donne in 2 days, i ask for 3 or 4 days to finish the job from the beginning