Guys Still struggling to get orders

rizwinkn

What’s the point of being online for 20 hours a day if your gig is riddled with mistakes and fails to grab the attention of that potential buyer who’s in a rush?

Asking for a friend…

That’s another issue I have with that bogus approach to sales.

They fixate on doing little tricks instead of researching their market and improving their business. They want to believe that getting business is as easy as completing tasks regardless of skill or true value to the market and they don’t want to understand that this is not how you compete.

These tricks don’t work of course, but even if they did, ranking high is absolutely pointless if you aren’t selling something professional that people actually want and don’t put the most basic care into your work. No one buys something because it ranks high. They buy it because they want it. I’m not sure why this concept is so difficult to understand.

You don’t get orders for completing tasks and doing tricks. Folks, please stop perpetuating this myth.

Yes, I agree with you, but did I say too much wrong?

You don’t agree with me because you argued the opposite. My whole post was correcting the false things said/implied.

“Did I say too much wrong” – Okay, there’s another problem. Your English is poor and I don’t even know what you’re trying to say. Buyers don’t work with sellers they can’t communicate with and it’s rude to expect them to try to figure out your poor English. Improving your English would also be a better investment of those 20 hours… (That’s sarcasm, by the way. I don’t want to see posts in the forum complaining they didn’t get orders have 20 hours a day of learning English)

Archived