How to get more orders as new seller

Hi there.

Newseller usual mistake: They don’t bother to read and learn rom fiverr tutorial.
Fiverr gave us five gigs on the first start. You should maximize your options —> this will make your service more proffesional, show your client that you an expert in your field.

Fiverr Gigs thumbnail need more works, not interesting – doesn’t look professional.
and saw a watermarked image?

FAQS: Your faqs answer is like a child answer.
For example: “Do you know how to generate quality leads and collect 100% valid leads?”
Do not provide with "Yes, I know…, …, "

For overall gigs is good overall, but not enough power to convincing people to order from you.
Better look and learn from your main competitor.
and need to improve the Faq sections greatly,

Wish you luck,

Hi there.

Newseller usual mistake: They don’t bother to read and learn rom fiverr tutorial.

Fiverr gave us five gigs on the first start. You should maximize your options —> this will make your service more proffesional, show your client that you an expert in your field.

Fiverr Gigs thumbnail need more works, not interesting – doesn’t look professional.

and saw a watermarked image?

FAQS: Your faqs answer is like a child answer.

For example: “Do you know how to generate quality leads and collect 100% valid leads?”

Do not provide with "Yes, I know…, …, "

For overall gigs is good overall, but not enough power to convincing people to order from you.

Better look and learn from your main competitor.

and need to improve the Faq sections greatly,

Wish you luck,

Thanks so much. I will follow your instructions.

Archived