Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

mjensen415

Well, Not all of the them I can surely say that at least 40 - 50% of the community is effected by this and for a company that is internationally recognized has not been able to solve the issue for 2 whole weeks and this is a failure for them

May I ask how did you come to

40 - 50%

please?

And does

effected

mean that almost half of sellers have less sales because of missing gigs impression / views / clicks figures data?

Do not get me wrong but you know nothing what is the real problem there. Neither me or anyone here in forum except staff and moderators maybe.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Not all of the them I can surely say that at least 40 - 50% of the community is effected by this and for a company that is internationally recognized has not been able to solve the issue for 2 whole weeks and this is a failure for them

Sales are not affected. Those statistics are purely informative and they don’t give you any sales. Sure, it’s great to know them, but usually I just ignore them anyway.

Fiverr’s main focus is to generate sales and make a profit, just like any business out there. There are other things like buyers abusing the system, scammers and many others that deserve Fiverr’s attention. Not these stats that barely help anyone.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:07 AM, blavaro said:

May I ask how did you come to "40 - 50%" please?

And does "effected" mean that almost half of sellers have less sales because of missing gigs impression / views / clicks figures data?

Do not get me wrong but you know nothing what is the real problem there. Neither me or anyone here in forum except staff and moderators maybe.

Not less sales they are only getting the sales from the previous clients only And as for your Question about half of the sellers, I have made almost 4 accounts and none of them got any click or view (Zero Impressions) and the gigs were not even showing that means they have not been uploaded and it clarifies that the data isn’t transferring from us or to us from the servers of fiverr or maybe one of them is down that’s why Most sellers lost not only gig rankings but maybe also their gigs on the specific platform The Company Like Fiverr will never like you to know that they have lost your data it may cause a big Problem for them as they are a multinational company and couldn’t even handle the data And If it was a problem in The backend of the site it should’ve already been solved Debugging doesn’t take that much time if you have a big platform like fiverr and it is properly managed But yes you , me , no one in the forums or maybe “The Fiverr itself doesn’t know what’s the problem 🙃

On 5/13/2020 at 7:16 AM, donnovan86 said:

Sales are not affected. Those statistics are purely informative and they don’t give you any sales. Sure, it’s great to know them, but usually I just ignore them anyway.

Fiverr’s main focus is to generate sales and make a profit, just like any business out there. There are other things like buyers abusing the system, scammers and many others that deserve Fiverr’s attention. Not these stats that barely help anyone.

They do help in optimizing the gig in order to get better rankings and Sir, maybe you don’t know that the data is the most important asset of a company.

Not less sales they are only getting the sales from the previous clients only And as for your Question about half of the sellers, I have made almost 4 accounts and none of them got any click or view (Zero Impressions) and the gigs were not even showing that means they have not been uploaded and it clarifies that the data isn’t transferring from us or to us from the servers of fiverr or maybe one of them is down that’s why Most sellers lost not only gig rankings but maybe also their gigs on the specific platform The Company Like Fiverr will never like you to know that they have lost your data it may cause a big Problem for them as they are a multinational company and couldn’t even handle the data And If it was a problem in The backend of the site it should’ve already been solved Debugging doesn’t take that much time if you have a big platform like fiverr and it is properly managed But yes you , me , no one in the forums or maybe “The Fiverr itself doesn’t know what’s the problem 🙃

I have made almost 4 accounts and none of them got any click or view

Though you’re only supposed to have 1 active account per person. Do you mean gigs?

I have made almost 4 accounts and none of them got any click or view

Though you’re only supposed to have 1 active account per person. Do you mean gigs?

I made and deactivated after waiting for two days for each you can make a new after deactivating the previous one

I made and deactivated after waiting for two days for each you can make a new after deactivating the previous one

You can’t expect to get sales in 2 days, some people wait months for a sale. Also, why would you need statistics here, they don’t even show after 2 days lol.

And as someone else said above, you’re not supposed to just create and delete accounts, pretty sure it’s against the terms of service. You are supposed to have a single account, only Fiverr support can allow you to create a new one.

I see, this is how came to

I can surely say that at least 40 - 50% of the community

Man, you rather do not advise anybody about data importance …

Seriously, you played that 4 accounts game to find out that none of your gigs received any traffic? That itself could have earned ban forever.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:53 AM, donnovan86 said:

You can’t expect to get sales in 2 days, some people wait months for a sale. Also, why would you need statistics here, they don’t even show after 2 days lol.

And as someone else said above, you’re not supposed to just create and delete accounts, pretty sure it’s against the terms of service. You are supposed to have a single account, only Fiverr support can allow you to create a new one.

the statistics are updated everyday the one who wants to understand will understand I can’t make you understand if you don’t want to. It is like singing a hymn in front of a buffalo

On 5/13/2020 at 7:55 AM, blavaro said:

I see, this is how came to "I can surely say that at least 40 - 50% of the community"

Man, you rather do not advise anybody about data importance …

Seriously, you played that 4 accounts game to find out that none of your gigs received any traffic? That itself could have earned ban forever.

you are just the triggered one in the group. Nothing else.

the statistics are updated everyday the one who wants to understand will understand I can’t make you understand if you don’t want to. It is like singing a hymn in front of a buffalo

They are updated every day, but not everyone needs them. Also, on mobile you just see the weekly statistics on the homepage, and that’s more than enough. Still, what most people need to care for is how many sales they get. I don’t care if I have 4000 clicks if there are no sales. So, that type of information is just not that relevant when compared to sales.

But to each his own. However, by creating 4 accounts you might have breached the Terms of Service, as you can’t open another account without Fiverr’s consent as far as I know. You may want to check that.

Exactly… Before this maintenance, I was receiving 2-3 orders per day. But now after maintenance, there is no order. Also my gigs ranking getting low day by day. You can take an idea from this that how much the other person gigs are affecting due to this maintennace…

Exactly… Before this maintenance, I was receiving 2-3 orders per day. But now after maintenance, there is no order. Also my gigs ranking getting low day by day. You can take an idea from this that how much the other person gigs are affecting due to this maintennace…

But now after maintenance,

There was no maintenance. It was announced for the weekend, but it didn’t happen.

Metrics not showing is not the same thing as a website maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lena locked this topic

Archived