Fiverr orders and gigs ... and recent bug

nirmalchameera

Hii, my name is nirmal i’m new to fiverr actually i created fiverr account back in 2017 but i didnt get any ordes so i gave up. then again i started in this year and suddenly everything was changed i got orders everything went smoothly. i got 5 star reviews every time 1k+ impressions, my gig was on first page and most of the tie first few row.
then again suddenly i started to not getting orders even customer messages. when i look my gig impression activity it shows sudden drop down to Zero … then after few days there is message showing on gig page …" we will fix your gig impressions, clicks…back online" and gig analytics shows N/A
What is happening with gigs is there anything i can do to avoid this … i really appreciate your opinions
gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/3AwvQV

Hii, my name is nirmal i’m new to fiverr actually i created fiverr account back in 2017 but i didnt get any ordes so i gave up. then again i started in this year and suddenly everything was changed i got orders everything went smoothly. i got 5 star reviews every time 1k+ impressions, my gig was on first page and most of the tie first few row.

then again suddenly i started to not getting orders even customer messages. when i look my gig impression activity it shows sudden drop down to Zero … then after few days there is message showing on gig page …" we will fix your gig impressions, clicks…back online" and gig analytics shows N/A

What is happening with gigs is there anything i can do to avoid this … i really appreciate your opinions

gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/3AwvQV

we will fix your gig impressions, clicks…back online

It’s a visual bug for everyone and will not affect any stats.

What is happening with gigs is there anything i can do to avoid this

You can’t avoid it until Fiverr fixes the problem. Stay patient.

we will fix your gig impressions, clicks…back online

It’s a visual bug for everyone and will not affect any stats.

What is happening with gigs is there anything i can do to avoid this

You can’t avoid it until Fiverr fixes the problem. Stay patient.

thank you for information … pal

Archived