Fiverr, A Great Forum! Read & Comment

Hi Fiverr Family!
I take fiverr as a great forum not only as we connect to each other globally rather we learn, experience and groom ourselves. Though, i do accept/ acknowledge that if one has a pure talent and self believe he/ she will earn handsomely but staying online, reading different experiences and sharing own thoughts is extremely positive and constructive.

With this lead, i welcome your kind self to share your experience openly; do you agree or have some different opinion? Please share your piece of mind openly.

Best Regards

This post should be in the “new user introductions” category. Please move it there.

Dear @coerdelion,

Said post are my genuine thoughts which i want to share with fiverr family. Moreover, category was also changed/ edited in the light of your kind direction. It is requested to please consider for posting please.

Kind Regards

A question @farooq_fanatic - what is the point of your original post. I mean, why post here … don’t mean to be rude, just curious …

Did someone tell you posting here will get you more sales?
Did you pay for a course where posting here was one of the homework tasks?
Some other reason - please explain …

A question @farooq_fanatic - what is the point of your original post. I mean, why post here … don’t mean to be rude, just curious …

Did someone tell you posting here will get you more sales?

Did you pay for a course where posting here was one of the homework tasks?

Some other reason - please explain …

Nice Questions! @coerdelion

You have all the right to ask questions please, i will share my genuine thoughts with you in the form of para wise replies to your questions as below:-

1. I am new to fiverr and to be honest nobody told me that posting here will get me more sales however, you can see from my data that since joining i am spending considerable time on fiverr forum in terms of reading different useful posts/ comments/ advises and participating actively which includes giving likes and sharing my input where i think is appropriate in the form of comments. Having said that i will openly accept that creating own pleasant/ positive post is always good/ beneficent to involve others and definitely it creates positive impression and serve as a strong kick off.

2. No. Neither i paid to anyone for a course to take it as a homework task nor discussed with anyone or sought guidance. Right or wrong, purely my own decision/ thought to create some positive post and participate as an active fiverr forum member.

To conclude, post was generated with a very clean and positive intent.

Dear @coerdelion, i have shared my genuine thoughts with you and politely offer you that still if you have any other query, please do ask openly.

Regards

Archived