My account got restricted since 17 days.How long it will take?

sent two request to fiverr customer support one is for a buyer gave me bad review and he wants to change it now but I request him for a good review in exchange of extra revision.and another one is to cancel a 1 month old order where also a buyer gave me bad review and i didn’t tell him anything.But later after 15 days I knocked him and said to give me a good review in exchange of extra review or a new project.
So fiverr gave me a warning on 17 April for my first request and again second warning on 18 April for another one and my account got restricted.
Now my question is why I got second warning?because after getting first warning I didn’t do any thing which is against fiverrs TOS.Second one was a 1 month old order.so why i got warning and now it is 17 days gone .How many days it will take can any one help me with your valuable suggestion???

You broke the TOS relating to review manipulation - twice!

Once you attract CS’s attention to your profile with a TOS violation, they tend to look for other violations. This is why you got the second warning for an earlier breach.

All you can do now is wait. They may decide to release the restriction on your account … or they may ban you completely.

You broke the TOS relating to review manipulation - twice!

Once you attract CS’s attention to your profile with a TOS violation, they tend to look for other violations. This is why you got the second warning for an earlier breach.

All you can do now is wait. They may decide to release the restriction on your account … or they may ban you completely.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Archived