Order completion rate automatically getting down

I’ve recently noticed that few days ago my order completion rate automatically went down from 93% to 92%. And today again it changed from 92% to 91%. None of my order is canceled during this time. Anybody can help me, what’s going on?

Order completion rate depend on your 60 days performance, if you didn’t get any orders recently, the completion rate will go down because it counts your 60 days orders.

On 4th April my order was canceled, and order completion rate went down from 100% to 91%.

After that, I’ve completed 2 orders and my order completion rate became 93%. But now it’s decreasing day by day. Right now it’s 91%.

On 4th April my order was canceled, and order completion rate went down from 100% to 91%.

After that, I’ve completed 2 orders and my order completion rate became 93%. But now it’s decreasing day by day. Right now it’s 91%.

Because your 60 days orders are less to high the completion rate, din’t worry it will 100% again once the 60 days complete or you receive more orders to cover the gape.