Known person copy entire gig

Contact CS. We can’t help you.

Sorry someone did this to you. Make sure you take screenshots and submit them with your report to CS and explain to them that they copied you, not the other way around.

nobady copy yet, is that possible??? i just wanted to knowing answer

nobady copy yet, is that possible??? i just wanted to knowing answer

I didn’t know you were asking a hypothetical question. The way you worded it suggested that it had happened to you. Please be clear next time.

As @jonbaas said, those reports are confidential, so you probably wouldn’t know unless you had previously seen said gig by the copying seller and then concluded that they had falsely reported you.

I didn’t know you were asking a hypothetical question. The way you worded it suggested that it had happened to you. Please be clear next time.

As @jonbaas said, those reports are confidential, so you probably wouldn’t know unless you had previously seen said gig by the copying seller and then concluded that they had falsely reported you.

actully issue is that one of known person copy my entire gig that why i posted here, i dont want to report that person, but i,m afraid as well if he report me on that matter then???

actully issue is that one of known person copy my entire gig that why i posted here, i dont want to report that person, but i,m afraid as well if he report me on that matter then???

Then why did you say “nobady copy yet”?

And why wouldn’t you want to report someone who steals from you?

actually he is my mate, i ask him already to change the gig description but he didn’t change yet

“i ask him already to change the gig description”

Oooh I get it now. It’s your friend who has stolen the gig and you don’t want to report him for doing that. Got it.

It’s weird to use a forum to try to make sure your friend doesn’t get caught for scamming, but okay. No wonder you were being cagey.

Archived