My views, Clicks, and impressions shows N/A

runa3039

From May 4,20 my gigs views, Clicks and impressions show N/A. Over the head running a message they are working on it. Now I am working on one of my orders. My buyer provides me some mail and phone no. for his business brochure. Is it wrong to provide any mail, phone no. through the Fiverr message? Then where my buyer will provide those informations to include in his brochure? Please Ans anyone.
Thanks.

[Gig impressions]

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

1087630815_Gigimpressions.thumb.png.bbd261eae770e325c8e98622acc7cbb2.png

From May 4,20 my gigs views, Clicks and impressions show N/A. Over the head running a message they are working on it. Now I am working on one of my orders. My buyer provides me some mail and phone no. for his business brochure. Is it wrong to provide any mail, phone no. through the Fiverr message? Then where my buyer will provide those informations to include in his brochure? Please Ans anyone.

Thanks.

My buyer provides me some mail and phone no. for his business brochure. Is it wrong to provide any mail, phone no. through the Fiverr message?

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

My buyer provides me some mail and phone no. for his business brochure. Is it wrong to provide any mail, phone no. through the Fiverr message?

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thanks. I always continue my conversation on my order page. 😀

• 3 weeks later...

[gig analytics bug]

We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active. Fiverr’s Dev team is aware of the bug and is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

You can share your experience or post an update on this in this thread.

1644521127_giganalyticsbug.thumb.jpg.bb967c8c8aa5e901d940a9fea3b15223.jpg

Archived