How can i get "Fiverr Choice" Badge?

bdsaddam

I believe the name of the badge is an suitable answer to your question. The badge is called, “Fiverr’s Choice”, therefore, Fiverr chooses who gets the badge. If it’s Fiverr’s choice, then there is nothing you can do to guarantee reception of that badge.

• Like 16

• 3 months later...

I wonder, does the buyer see this also? I just had my first Fiverr’s Choice order and he acts like an entitled douchebag, or do I just have bad luck? Anyway I just cancelled the order, guess I will not get Fiverr’s Choice orders again then 😛

I wonder, does the buyer see this also? I just had my first Fiverr’s Choice order and he acts like an entitled douchebag, or do I just have bad luck? Anyway I just cancelled the order, guess I will not get Fiverr’s Choice orders again then 😛

I imagine because the badge makes you more prominent, you are also more prominent to jerks.

And there are also people who see an endorsement as a free pass to do whatever they like to the person to get what they want.

• Like 1

The buyer does see it. I have completed two Fiverr’s Choice orders and both were fine, although I have to say that yes, they were both ‘entitled’ in attitude! So there may be something in that.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the name of the badge is an suitable answer to your question. The badge is called, “Fiverr’s Choice”, therefore, Fiverr chooses who gets the badge. If it’s Fiverr’s choice, then there is nothing you can do to guarantee reception of that badge.

Great thank’s for your Comment

• 3 months later...

Hi! I am a voice actor on Fiverr and I get selected for Fiverr’s Choice often. From what I can tell its not something you can apply for. When a customer books your Fiverrs choice gig, you get a notification from Fiverr reminding you to do the best job possible because this gig is Fiverr’s Choice. They seem to base it on how well you are doing within a given time span.

So far, I have not found any literature put out by Fiverr themselves on concrete ways to achieve Fiverr’s choice- so I cant confirm what the actual criteria is…but from what I can see- here is what I think they are basing it on:

Response time
Turn around time
Rating (of course)
Amount of recurring customers
How often you are tipped by buyers
What they say in their actual reviews
Impressions
Clicks
Conversion rate

My gig gets clicked on a lot, I have a high conversion rate, I get tipped a lot and I get a lot of recurring customers. I think its the combination of these things that prompts Fiverr to award the badge. But the badge isnt permanent. If your stats fluctuate you can lose the badge.

In fact, last week, another competing voice actor had the badge and I didnt. Now I have it she doesn’t. So it seems that the badge travels around from day to day, based on a sellers combined stats.

• Like 4

Hi! I am a voice actor on Fiverr and I get selected for Fiverr’s Choice often. From what I can tell its not something you can apply for. When a customer books your Fiverrs choice gig, you get a notification from Fiverr reminding you to do the best job possible because this gig is Fiverr’s Choice. They seem to base it on how well you are doing within a given time span.

So far, I have not found any literature put out by Fiverr themselves on concrete ways to achieve Fiverr’s choice- so I cant confirm what the actual criteria is…but from what I can see- here is what I think they are basing it on:

Response time

Turn around time

Rating (of course)

Amount of recurring customers

How often you are tipped by buyers

What they say in their actual reviews

Impressions

Clicks

Conversion rate

My gig gets clicked on a lot, I have a high conversion rate, I get tipped a lot and I get a lot of recurring customers. I think its the combination of these things that prompts Fiverr to award the badge. But the badge isnt permanent. If your stats fluctuate you can lose the badge.

In fact, last week, another competing voice actor had the badge and I didnt. Now I have it she doesn’t. So it seems that the badge travels around from day to day, based on a sellers combined stats.

I wonder how can we get this badge too.

I really want to get it even for a while.

May I know how old your gig? Is the age of the gig has any effect for this badge?

I mean if we are an old seller, maybe we are not eligible for this badge, just like new rising talent badge.

Happy to hear any other seller experience here

I wonder how can we get this badge too.

I really want to get it even for a while.

May I know how old your gig? Is the age of the gig has any effect for this badge?

I mean if we are an old seller, maybe we are not eligible for this badge, just like new rising talent badge.

Happy to hear any other seller experience here

I don’t think the age of the gig or the length of time the seller has been here has any connection to being selected for Fiverr’s Choice. I usually have a gig showing Fiverr’s Choice at least once a week (copy editing) and I am sure it’s simply related to (as the name suggests!) Fiverr thinking you’re among the best choices in that category for the site’s clients for a multitude of reasons.

It will be based on client satisfaction scores, depth and speed of replies, politeness and courtesy of communications, efficiency, consistently friendly and welcoming messaging for clients, and a can-do attitude. It’s also likely that pricing comes into it–not just to charge a high rate but to be seen to offer some kind of added value service within a gig.

The factors therefore will be led by performance stats combined with soft factors such as message quality and approachability, as well as consistency when writing to or dealing with clients. 🙂 I am sure that someone who consistently offers high-end project deliverables and gains excellent feedback, and whose communications are thorough, professional and friendly has a good chance to win a Fiverr’s Choice badge.

Fiverr will clearly choose sellers whose attitude and performance reflects well on the Fiverr brand. I feel that each time my gig shows Fiverr’s Choice, I am chosen as an ambassador for the brand for the duration of the badge and the sales accrued under it.

Many clients who buy my Fiverr’s Choice gigs have never bought from Fiverr before, so I need to offer a service quality that encourages repeat buying and a lot of trust in the platform. That’s how I see it.

• Like 2