I can't get enough orders after level 1

ahmedhamdy98

I have English/Arabic translation gig and i did everything to get orders from new sellers but nothing worked
I promoted my gig on social media, made a video, used good key words, put those keywords in my title but i still don’t get new sales except from previous clients
Can anyone help me with that?
This is my gig please tell me if you see any problem with it.
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/8a91eb4be6

I looked over your Gig and it looks like you’re doing everything right. There were a few grammatical errors in your description, which I proofread and left the new version below.

Welcome to my Arabic / English translation service.

My name is Ahmed, and I am a native Arabic speaker with excellent knowledge of English.

If you need impeccable and professional translations, count on me! I will convey your message flawlessly and naturally.

What you can expect from me:

• Natural and perfect translation.
  • No Google translation! Only manual translation.
  • An unlimited number of revisions.
  • On-time delivery.
  • Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied, you will get your money back.

Experience

• I have experience in translating too many different types of documents such as books, manuals, websites, blogs, newsletters, legal documents, and much more.
  • I have experience in various fields of translation, such as marketing, medical, legal, financial, and general.

Notes:

• I am available 24/7. If you have any special needs or requirements other than what you see offered on my gig, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
  • I will make sure you are satisfied with the result every single time; thus, the number of revisions is unlimited. If you are not satisfied, you will get your money back.

The colors in the picture you use are very dark and the contrast is very hard. Also, he does not associate me with the translation. I think you can use a lighter and pastel color image that reflects the gig content. I recommend flat design.

Archived