FAME QUOTES - Quotes about fame

sarakaramarko

Hello freelancers, I’m sending you these quotes about fame to think about it.
How strange could be that famous known men/women feel so lonly?..

*. “It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.”

— Einsten

*. “What is fame? The advantage of being known by people of whom you yourself know nothing, and for whom you care as little.”

— Byron

I hope you understand it
Have a nice day! 🙂

When you are that famous, everyone will follow you. It’s hard to judge who is real and who is being fake. So they prefer to be alone (which is painful).

BTW I am not famous 😅. Just saying what I think. Maybe completely wrong

I agree. But why is someone famous? Possible because people love their talents like, singing, acting…etc.and Want to show it.

They just prefer what make them happy. What I sad maybe it is not true, maybe it is… World of fame is like mask.

I agree. But why is someone famous? Possible because people love their talents like, singing, acting…etc.and Want to show it.

They just prefer what make them happy. What I sad maybe it is not true, maybe it is… World of fame is like mask.

Initially, it feels good, people know you, respect you, love you. But having anything over-limit has its own drawback.

They can’t just go for shopping in shorts 😅, can’t walk peacefully. People and the media make it hard for them.

Initially, it feels good, people know you, respect you, love you. But having anything over-limit has its own drawback.

They can’t just go for shopping in shorts 😅, can’t walk peacefully. People and the media make it hard for them.

Because of that i dont Want to be famous- no privacy?

Archived