Need seniors suggestions to improve my gig

logocape

Hello,
I’ve created my gig in April, gave nice images with my created logos, also with good description and tags. I’m creating a video to attach with the gig.
What can I do more?
Please visit my gig and let me know the mistakes I’ve done… As it is not getting enough views and impressions. So I’m depressed with the gig.

My GIG

Thank you.

Your gig looks great so far. There were quite a few grammatical errors in your description. Here it is without errors.

Modern | Minimal | Flat | Luxury | Professional | Unique | Business | Creative

If you’re looking for a professional, unique logo design, then you’re at the right place.

I create unique and creative designs in a minimalist style and timeless character,

always with one main purpose: In the end, you will have the perfect logo for your company and your audience.

I’m an educated designer with more than five years of working experience in the field of graphic design. Please check previews to get a feel for my work, style, and what I am capable of.

Here are some of my designs:

Why choose me:

Fast response times

Multiple Revisions

High-Quality Designs

File Formats in PNG, JPEG, GIF, PSD, AI, EPS, PDF

24/7 with lifetime support

100% Money back guaranty

Full Copyrights

Also, I do the following designs:

Business Card

Letterhead

Envelope

Social Media kit

NOTE: My portfolio displays logos that fall under some packages only.
Please order an appropriate package or chat with me first to receive a custom package offer.

I am looking forward to helping you succeed in your brand/business.

Your gig looks great so far. There were quite a few grammatical errors in your description. Here it is without errors.

Modern | Minimal | Flat | Luxury | Professional | Unique | Business | Creative

If you’re looking for a professional, unique logo design, then you’re at the right place.

I create unique and creative designs in a minimalist style and timeless character,

always with one main purpose: In the end, you will have the perfect logo for your company and your audience.

I’m an educated designer with more than five years of working experience in the field of graphic design. Please check previews to get a feel for my work, style, and what I am capable of.

Here are some of my designs:

Why choose me:

Fast response times

Multiple Revisions

High-Quality Designs

File Formats in PNG, JPEG, GIF, PSD, AI, EPS, PDF

24/7 with lifetime support

100% Money back guaranty

Full Copyrights

Also, I do the following designs:

Business Card

Letterhead

Envelope

Social Media kit

NOTE: My portfolio displays logos that fall under some packages only.

Please order an appropriate package or chat with me first to receive a custom package offer.

I am looking forward to helping you succeed in your brand/business.

Thanks a lot for checking out my mistakes and helping me out… I’ve corrected them.

Archived