Order completion Rate dropped

danish1313

Hey Everyone, I wanted to ask something regarding order completion I have fulfilled all of the criteria for the promotion of LEVEL 1 except the Number of orders and the total amount which is 400 $. But unfortunately recently I had to cancel an order and all of a sudden my order completion Rate dropped down to 75%. I know For Level I need a min 90% order completion rate. So, please suggest what should I do?
Regards.

If that dropped from 100% to 75%, you did total 4 jobs till Right? DW when we have less jobs done, the impact of cancelled job is high( in your case). Just ignore it and try to discuss more before order with the buyer to avoid unnecessary cancellation. You will be fine.

If you cant bring you job completion rate up before your review youll have to wait until youre reviewed again next month. Try to get some new jobs in and get them done succesfully before then! Goodluck 🙂

Okay, and if I’m unable to get the jobs before I’m being reviewed then what how long do I have to increase the Percentage?

If you cant bring you job completion rate up before your review youll have to wait until youre reviewed again next month. Try to get some new jobs in and get them done succesfully before then! Goodluck 🙂

Thank you so much Gary, Thanks a lot.

If that dropped from 100% to 75%, you did total 4 jobs till Right? DW when we have less jobs done, the impact of cancelled job is high( in your case). Just ignore it and try to discuss more before order with the buyer to avoid unnecessary cancellation. You will be fine.

Thanks mate for your reply and for your advice I will try and get more orders

You will have a new review next month. Don’t worry about that, just focus on the completion of the order.

I get it now I was worried if the Fiverr will Review my account once only and they won’t do it again but now I get it

Archived