I am unable to contact Fiverr customer support

ifolo12

9E949F01-EA06-43B7-83B8-D50435848910.thumb.jpeg.3600a0299fdb57d3409ba1a318c87429.jpeg
image1242×2016 431 KB
Hello!
I have been trying to send my issue to Fiverr customer support but I’m unable to do so. Every time I hit the ‘send’ button, it says ‘action failed’.
Am I the only one experiencing this issue?
  • Like 1

That has happened to me a few times. You can try changing the selections for the type of message you are sending them. My experience is that they are not perfectionists about that and you can substitute other categories of questions to choose. It may or may not help. Wishing you luck as I know how frustrating that is.

• Like 3

That has happened to me a few times. You can try changing the selections for the type of message you are sending them. My experience is that they are not perfectionists about that and you can substitute other categories of questions to choose. It may or may not help. Wishing you luck as I know how frustrating that is.

Thank you for your input. I will try doing what you said and I’ll get back to you

• Like 1

Thank you 😊 it worked

• Like 3