1 hour remaining and seller not replying

designerjakwan

I have sold 2 flyers and now he is back for a logo. A very good client. I made the logo and now waiting for him to see if all’s good. But there is only one hour remaining. He is not online. Now should it deliver the work saying that time is running out and you can ask for revisions?
Please help me.

Deliver your work. If your client needs any modification, he will ask for a revision. In that time, it may cross the time. Then you can ask to expand time. But I hope you will not need to do this.

And the title should be …buyer not replying.

Deliver your work. If your client needs any modification, he will ask for a revision. In that time, it may cross the time. Then you can ask to expand time. But I hope you will not need to do this.

And the title should be …buyer not replying.

I was confused after reading the title

Some friendly advice, never send a client finished work without delivering it. While most buyers are decent honest people, there are some dishonest buyers who will cancel the order and walk away with your efforts for free.

I have been through it once and it was in the beginning of my work here on Fiverr. Its really harsh thing from such buyers.

I have sold 2 flyers and now he is back for a logo. A very good client. I made the logo and now waiting for him to see if all’s good. But there is only one hour remaining. He is not online. Now should it deliver the work saying that time is running out and you can ask for revisions?

Please help me.

But there is only one hour remaining. He is not online

You should deliver your work. In later, the buyer will see when he will get back to online, if he needs revisions, he will ask for it. 🙂

Some friendly advice, never send a client finished work without delivering it. While most buyers are decent honest people, there are some dishonest buyers who will cancel the order and walk away with your efforts for free.

Thanks a lot for the information. I am a newbie here. Definitely gonna keep in mind your advice. It was such a pleasure that your give me your valuable time.

Archived