We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online

bookworm_worlds

Hi is there anyone facing the same issue as Im. Well, I conceal one order which placed wrongly gig by a buyer so Im not sure this happened due to this order.
Right now I get just one order cancellation and my Order Completion 92 out of 100 after this cancellation.
Guide me please as I`m a new seller

P.S. I completed my 11 orders in just one month

Gigs.thumb.png.39f805c1b0d87e33b73c5278d0284484.png
Gigs1343×302 28.6 KB

lol I thought my account banned due to order cancellation so i move all my earning in my bank account :XD,

Thank you so much for explaining

I’m so worried for last 4 days why i’m not getting any impression and suddenly today i have zero impression i also thought that due to some copyright issue my gigs are taken down

I assume the analytics page is being revised to allow for pay per click ads so people can see how many clicks they got and impressions when they purchased their fiverr ads.

It also may be the case that there are experiments designed to show what having your gigs in the best positions will do, not sure.

facing the same issue 😒

Hi everyone. Just merged all discussions of this topic into one. We are currently experiencing a problem preventing you from seeing your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views. But not to worry, your Gigs are active and we’re working to fix the problem asap.

You can do very well without ever seeing the impressions, clicks and views. I almost never look at those.

You can see how well you are doing by looking at how many orders and messages you are getting.

This will probably be back by next week.

thanks but i am kinda new here and dont seem to get any order and also this bug 😦

[Gig impressions]

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

599282166_Gigimpressions.thumb.png.d267aa9a8a7f923f60b5f3732e30df08.png

Archived