Gig is removed reason title not coherent (Please Reply)

kh_awais

I recently posted here about Gig modification but did not get a reply from anyone. The modification needed was title is not coherent. Now even the title was “I will do WordPress Speed Optimization and increase Page speed” I again got same message. I submitted gig again now I got message “your gig has been removed because title was not coherent and title was not edited according to requirements”.
CS is already not replying, I have posted 6 replies from 22 hours in ticket. If anyone knows will my Gig get back because I feel title is already coherent?
It was the only Gig that was selling and ranking on 1st page.

I don’t exactly know but I would suggest changing the title. I assume it has to something with page speed phrase

Thanks for reply. But the same Gig was ranking from so many days with same title. I have asked CS and waiting for their reply. I want to know can denied Gig come back?

Thanks for reply. But the same Gig was ranking from so many days with same title. I have asked CS and waiting for their reply. I want to know can denied Gig come back?

I would wait for CS Reply. During this pandemic, they take more time than usual. In my experience, they reply within 12-72 hours.

I recently posted here about Gig modification but did not get a reply from anyone. The modification needed was title is not coherent. Now even the title was “I will do WordPress Speed Optimization and increase Page speed” I again got same message. I submitted gig again now I got message “your gig has been removed because title was not coherent and title was not edited according to requirements”.

CS is already not replying, I have posted 6 replies from 22 hours in ticket. If anyone knows will my Gig get back because I feel title is already coherent?

It was the only Gig that was selling and ranking on 1st page.

“I will do WordPress Speed Optimization and increase Page speed”

It would have been better to say I will optimize the speed of your Wordpress site.

I doubt if they will put back your gig. When they told you to edit it, simply putting it back without editing it was asking for a problem.

Actually I don’t really see anything wrong with your original title but putting it back without changing it was a problem. Hoping CS will reply to you soon.

“I will do WordPress Speed Optimization and increase Page speed”

It would have been better to say I will optimize the speed of your Wordpress site.

I doubt if they will put back your gig. When they told you to edit it, simply putting it back without editing it was asking for a problem.

Actually I don’t really see anything wrong with your original title but putting it back without changing it was a problem. Hoping CS will reply to you soon.

Thanks for your reply.

I didn’t put it back without changing. Before it was “I will increase wordpress speed optimization, increase page speed”. Gig was Ranking for 3 keywords from 30 days with this Gig title.

Actually issue started when I edited Gig prices and package name. After pressing “save” Gig disappeared from search results although it was active. I contacted CS and I got modification email after their reply. I asked them for detail they told me title is not coherent. And they asked me to let us know whether I have modified it recently. I replied but there was no reply from their side. So I modified title then but again got same email after 5 hours. I thought it might be because first letter of wordpress is not capital. After making it capital submitted again but then got “Gig removed”. No response from CS from 24 hours, I have posted 6 replies in ticket.

I will optimize page load speed on your wordpress site …

Makes sense and it’s clear in meaning

Thank you! But most searched keywords were “wordpress speed optimization”, “increase wordpress speed” and “increase page speed”. So title was including all those 🙂

[grin] But that’s not working for you, is it … :thinking:

It was working fine from 30 days. Problem appeared when I edited Gig prices and saved. Gig disappeared after that about 3 days before. I Contacted CS and they gave me new problem by sending automatic emails which ended with Gig removal. I hope this will come back because I haven’t violated any TOS and Title was also fine as I checked through different tools and misscrystal also confirmed it. This was the only Gig that was older and was selling. My whole focus was on this Gig.

The overall messages I’m getting is never edit your gigs. I would increase my prices but I am not going to open a hornets nest.

I said it sounded ok when you told it the first time but then came back and changed what you said it was. Now I am beyond confused about even what the original title was.

You drew CS attention to your gig. Currently they seem a little trigger happy.

No point in arguing with me - or them, for that matter. Change the gig title so it makes more sense. Wait a while for the gig to settle into the algorithm (usually 3-5 days on average) … and then take another look at it.

The whole “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” things springs to mind.

You drew CS attention to your gig. Currently they seem a little trigger happy.

No point in arguing with me - or them, for that matter. Change the gig title so it makes more sense. Wait a while for the gig to settle into the algorithm (usually 3-5 days on average) … and then take another look at it.

The whole “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” things springs to mind.

Thank you! I appreciate your help. 🙂

The overall messages I’m getting is never edit your gigs. I would increase my prices but I am not going to open a hornets nest.

I said it sounded ok when you told it the first time but then came back and changed what you said it was. Now I am beyond confused about even what the original title was.

Sorry, if you got confused. I told you story from start to end that’s the reason you are getting confused.

Actually Modification email was received two times.

2nd time title was “I will do WordPress speed optimization and increase page speed”

I confirmed it from some tools online for grammar, punctuation etc.

That’s it.

Thank you 🙂

Thank you! But most searched keywords were “wordpress speed optimization”, “increase wordpress speed” and “increase page speed”. So title was including all those 🙂

most searched keywords were “wordpress speed optimization”, “increase wordpress speed” and “increase page speed”. So title was including all those 🙂

That’s trying to trick the system in order to rank for certain keywords. “I will increase wordpress speed optimization, increase page speed” doesn’t really make much sense, and making sense is more important than putting as many keywords in the title as you can.

Years ago, I remember that there was a problem with sellers using gig titles that made little sense, so Fiverr started removing those.

most searched keywords were “wordpress speed optimization”, “increase wordpress speed” and “increase page speed”. So title was including all those 🙂

That’s trying to trick the system in order to rank for certain keywords. “I will increase wordpress speed optimization, increase page speed” doesn’t really make much sense, and making sense is more important than putting as many keywords in the title as you can.

Years ago, I remember that there was a problem with sellers using gig titles that made little sense, so Fiverr started removing those.

Hi,

Thank you for your help. :). Yes, I was also thinking this. But second time title was “I will do WordPress Speed optimization and increase page speed”. I’m confused why I got rejected second time.

Secondly, do CS have authority to put denied Gigs back?

Hi,

Thank you for your help. :). Yes, I was also thinking this. But second time title was “I will do WordPress Speed optimization and increase page speed”. I’m confused why I got rejected second time.

I’m learning a lot here. It sounds like they only want one set of keywords in a title instead of two. I never thought about this before but it makes sense.

The second version was almost like the first one. If that’s the reason, two sets of keywords in the title then that’s why they removed it. Apparently you only get two chances to get it right.

Or it could just be that you used the word speed twice.

Maybe “I will increase your Wordpress page speed” would have worked.

Hi,

But second time title was “I will do WordPress Speed optimization and increase page speed”.

Maybe they think it’s redundant? I’m just guessing here, of course.

Archived