No order in 2 months

thebilalzafar

Data entry and other services which you are offering very competitive, it will be very hard to compete with thousands of gigs and get orders.
You can offer your education and interest related gigs too, services which are less competitive and high in demand.

Because there are massive amount of sellers on Data entry and this selling category is one of the easiest jobs to do on Fiverr. Try to do what you like on other selling categories and create different Gigs.

Data entry and other services which you are offering very competitive, it will be very hard to compete with thousands of gigs and get orders.

You can offer your education and interest related gigs too, services which are less competitive and high in demand.

I have 4 other gigs relating to my field also, but didnt get any order on those as well

Because there are massive amount of sellers on Data entry and this selling category is one of the easiest jobs to do on Fiverr. Try to do what you like on other selling categories and create different Gigs.

I have 5 other gigs also, but didnt get any order on those as well

Be unique!, Give something more than that of you are offering. Make your offer too much that the client cant reject that. Initially, you will have to do that cause what you are offering is very competitive.

Search keywords related to your service and see how many competitors that keyword have,

narrow down your search you will find some less competitive keywords, create gig on those keywords.

Describe your gig service in your own words, copy paste description gigs not appear in first pages.

What are your interests? my interest is recipes and I crafted a gig about that, you can offer service related to your interests too.

Archived