I'm new to selling on fiverr. Any advice?

juleswhite303

Hello,
My name is Julie and I’m new to selling on Fiverr. I’m excited to start working. 😁 I hope to save up to buy a camera for my photography course I will be taking next Spring term. I enjoy being creative and it’s fun creating projects for other people. My gigs almost get no views or clicks. 😔 Is there any advice that can be shared with me on how to grow my account and get more views?

There is bug with views and clicks currently. I had a lot of views, clicks and impressions and now every my gig went to 0 with everything. I still got the orders though, so don’t worry about that.

I hope to save up to buy a camera for my photography course I will be taking next Spring term.

If you will work hard and stay ambitious then you can buy whole photography studio next Spring 😉

Just don’t get demotivated at start, it’s always hard

There is bug with views and clicks currently. I had a lot of views, clicks and impressions and now every my gig went to 0 with everything. I still got the orders though, so don’t worry about that.

I hope to save up to buy a camera for my photography course I will be taking next Spring term.

If you will work hard and stay ambitious then you can buy whole photography studio next Spring 😉

Just don’t get demotivated at start, it’s always hard

That’s reassuring. Thanks so much! ☺️

Hi, Julie. Welcome to Fiverr and to the Fiverr forum. I would care to recommend that you plan to spend a bit of time reading through posts here in the forum. You’re likely to find answers to any questions you have about Fiverr, sales, how to use various features on the site. You’ll also be able to learn how other, more experienced sellers have worked through all sorts of scenarios with challenging buyers. I applaud your goal and hope you find Fiverr to be a place where you can find the success you are working towards. Cheers!

Archived