How to get first order as SEO expert?

hafeez_jehanzeb

@antomtjvc, I think no one is an expert in this world, still, you need some expert views and knowledge to enhance skills. I think I am still a learner. I will grow with your advice.

Do not describe yourself as an expert in your gigs when you already acknowledge that you are a “learner”.

I think no one is an expert in this world

There are a great many SEO experts both here on Fiverr and elsewhere who have years of experience and knowledge to share (for a fee). Certainly, they’re still learning - SEO is a marathon with the route constantly changing - but what they do works and that’s why they’re experts.

You are offering to write SEO friendly articles. That doesn’t make you an expert. Claiming to be an expert can get you into a lot of trouble - as can offering unlimited revisions.

Do not describe yourself as an expert in your gigs when you already acknowledge that you are a “learner”.

I think no one is an expert in this world

There are a great many SEO experts both here on Fiverr and elsewhere who have years of experience and knowledge to share (for a fee). Certainly, they’re still learning - SEO is a marathon with the route constantly changing - but what they do works and that’s why they’re experts.

You are offering to write SEO friendly articles. That doesn’t make you an expert. Claiming to be an expert can get you into a lot of trouble - as can offering unlimited revisions.

Sounds like somebody might want to try taking ethics classes… :thinking:

Sorry, OP, but it’s just not going to happen.

I want to know how can I get my first order. as a learner what you people advised me for this. review my gig and suggest me seniors

This sentence couldn’t be more badly structured if you’d worded it with alphabet spaghetti.

Maybe look at pursuing other creative avenues.

I’m not a native English speaker, but I can see there are some errors on your writing on the GIG description. Your GIG description might not be reflecting your work. But, I would say it’s something crucial in Writing/Blog Post service.

Archived