I need Orders Please somone help meeee!

cooper_trooper

Hello @cooper_trooper

Well, you didn’t get too much advice when you read “be patience” or “work hard”… I will be honest with you. YOu need to work on your Profile and GIG a lot.

If you are Video editor, you need to have nice Video presentation about things which you work. Then to have some video edit which you worked before, Now, you have to images which move from one to other, what is not video edit job, right?

Then, why you need to write in your profile description that you are cheap and you will work for low money. For me, that looks like you don’t have too much experience in service you sell. If you have skills and you spent a lot time to learn and practice, you will respect that time and hard work.

Average response time is to low. It looks like you need all day to answer on client message. In that time range, client will find tens new workers, right?

And link your social media, do skill test related to video, etc. You really need to work more on your profile, before you receive order.

Cheers

Hello @cooper_trooper

Well, you didn’t get too much advice when you read “be patience” or “work hard”… I will be honest with you. YOu need to work on your Profile and GIG a lot.

If you are Video editor, you need to have nice Video presentation about things which you work. Then to have some video edit which you worked before, Now, you have to images which move from one to other, what is not video edit job, right?

Then, why you need to write in your profile description that you are cheap and you will work for low money. For me, that looks like you don’t have too much experience in service you sell. If you have skills and you spent a lot time to learn and practice, you will respect that time and hard work.

Average response time is to low. It looks like you need all day to answer on client message. In that time range, client will find tens new workers, right?

And link your social media, do skill test related to video, etc. You really need to work more on your profile, before you receive order.

Cheers

thank you very much for your advice

how to get buyer request ?

2142872345_buyerrequests.png.6159bb2c621ecb513c434d68ce49266f.png
buyer requests928×297 55.9 KB

Here you can see in the attached file.

but remember that these requests have some specific time to show,

you have to stay active to apply sharp on those requests because requests are shown for a few seconds.

I hope this helps. 🤓

Hello @cooper_trooper

Cheers

thank u so much . very informative info .

Hello @cooper_trooper

Cheers

hi . i am new in fiverr. during creatin gig when reached to level professional information, i select to categories in writing and translation and added my skills then clicked to continue but it takes me to “your occupation” option again and again. it is not going to level 3 linked account

hi . i am new in fiverr. during creatin gig when reached to level professional information, i select to categories in writing and translation and added my skills then clicked to continue but it takes me to “your occupation” option again and again. it is not going to level 3 linked account

It is better to open new Topic for specific question.

but it takes me to “your occupation” option again and again

Probably you didn’t fill old fields, check closer all what you need to fill.

Best of luck! I proofread your gig description and found a few errors. Here is the error-free version.

Hey, I’m Cooper Trooper , and I’ll edit your videos for just 5 dollars.

I can provide the edited video in maximum quality as your wish.

I will provide :

Intro video editing

Color correction

Color grading

Lifetime customer support

100% customer satisfaction

Quality service

All of this is only $5.
Just Give me the order, and I’ll get you the work done.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

• 5 weeks later...

Best of luck! I proofread your gig description and found a few errors. Here is the error-free version.

Hey, I’m Cooper Trooper , and I’ll edit your videos for just 5 dollars.

I can provide the edited video in maximum quality as your wish.

I will provide :

Intro video editing

Color correction

Color grading

Lifetime customer support

100% customer satisfaction

Quality service

All of this is only $5.

Just Give me the order, and I’ll get you the work done.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

thank you so much …

Archived