We Delivered Our First Order But Don't Get Any Reviews

me_bharat

We get our First order 4 days ago. We complete it and deliver it. The buyer is too happy with our work and said: “I would like to do more work with you”. But when I said please give us valuable feedback, they didn’t. We don’t get any reviews on our first order.

We get our First order 4 days ago. We complete it and deliver it. The buyer is too happy with our work and said: “I would like to do more work with you”. But when I said please give us valuable feedback, they didn’t. We don’t get any reviews on our first order.

But when I said please give us valuable feedback

When you do that, you risk getting an account warning.

We don’t get any reviews on our first order.

Some buyers don’t leave reviews. That’s their right. They owe you money for the job, but they don’t owe you a review.

Be glad when you get one, move on when you don’t.

Your buyer still has a few days to review the order, so in this instance, they may eventually provide feedback.

It’s ok, buyers shall not be forced to leave a review. They can leave a tip or review if they feel like it. You should never ask them to leave a review, your account might be checked because of this! Stop worrying about it and move on, do a good job and they buyer will leave a review if they feel like it.

But when I said please give us valuable feedback

We don’t get any reviews on our first order.

Some buyers don’t leave reviews. That’s their right. They owe you money for the job, but they don’t owe you a review.

Be glad when you get one, move on when you don’t.

Your buyer still has a few days to review the order, so in this instance, they may eventually provide feedback.

But Fiverr Only Shows Warning for That We can’t say to give a particular rating like “Give us 5 Star if you found it great”

I said please give us valuable feedback,

no you cant ask your buyer for a review, that’s rules violation.

please read the terms and conditions before moving along with your services on this platform, there is so much of basic info that you could learn only if you read the tos. besides, it was your first order yet, just be happy with the progress instead of ranting for review.

It’s ok, buyers shall not be forced to leave a review. They can leave a tip or review if they feel like it. You should never ask them to leave a review, your account might be checked because of this! Stop worrying about it and move on, do a good job and they buyer will leave a review if they feel like it.

Thank You, Dear, for the helpful information.

But Fiverr Only Shows Warning for That We can’t say to give a particular rating like “Give us 5 Star if you found it great”

We can’t say to give a particular rating like “Give us 5 Star if you found it great”

that’s technically the same thing again; asking for review or positive feedbacks

This is what CS told me about even mentioning reviews.

image.png.b0ce4ff1341012961a698515a845d162.png
image814×400 21 KB

Feedback is a really sensitive issue on Fiverr. In the past, sellers would nag at buyers to leave feedback, or change their review, so eventually Fiverr put strict measures in place to protect buyers.

Arguably, those measures are too strict.

If you search the forum, you’ll see that people have been warned for simply alluding to feedback. Nothing explicit was ever said.

Lots of sellers now prefer never to mention anything about reviews. They consider it the safest course of action.

@vickiespencer, I’m really glad you posted that. I was about to go and look for it. 🙂

That’s so pushy. You aren’t entitled to reviews and no one will work with you again if you pressure them to review you.

The reason it is against the ToS to ask for reviews is because it promotes bias and pressures clients. Read the ToS. You agreed to them when you registered.

People get reviews for great work that fulfills the buyer’s need. They don’t get them from pressuring the buyer. Be respectful.

That’s so pushy. You aren’t entitled to reviews and no one will work with you again if you pressure them to review you.

The reason it is against the ToS to ask for reviews is because it promotes bias and pressures clients. Read the ToS. You agreed to them when you registered.

People get reviews for great work that fulfills the buyer’s need. They don’t get them from pressuring the buyer. Be respectful.

So, we cant ask for reviews

Feedback is a really sensitive issue on Fiverr. In the past, sellers would nag at buyers to leave feedback, or change their review, so eventually Fiverr put strict measures in place to protect buyers.

Arguably, those measures are too strict.

If you search the forum, you’ll see that people have been warned for simply alluding to feedback. Nothing explicit was ever said.

Lots of sellers now prefer never to mention anything about reviews. They consider it the safest course of action.

@vickiespencer, I’m really glad you posted that. I was about to go and look for it. 🙂

Also, whenever I have ordered on Fiverr, as a buyer Fiverr already reminds me to leave a review and that it is customary to leave a tip. They do this two times, so when if a seller also reminds the buyer to give a review it is just aggevating to me. I have told buyers that too!

Nope!

No you can’t as I just explained. Why would Fiverr tolerate you pressuring a buyer for a review, promoting bias? Do you not see why that is unethical?

Stop focusing on what you want and start focusing on how to be ethical, professional and respectful.

No you can’t as I just explained. Why would Fiverr tolerate you pressuring a buyer for a review, promoting bias? Do you not see why that is unethical?

Stop focusing on what you want and start focusing on how to be ethical, professional and respectful.

This was my line when delivering

“Hy, Dear. Thank You again For the order, It was a nice experience to work with You. Check out your Work and if you found it great, Give valuable feedback, Or if it needs to improve tell us. Thank You for being a beautiful part of the Me_Bharat SEO team. We will happy to work with you again”.

Was it not ethical, professional and respectful.

“Hy, Dear. Thank You again For the order, It was a nice experience to work with You. Check out your Work and if you found it great, Give valuable feedback, Or if it needs to improve tell us. Thank You for being a beautiful part of the Me_Bharat SEO team. We will happy to work with you again”.

I don’t need to see what you wrote. It doesn’t change anything I’ve said to you.

Very unprofessional and unethical. Asking for something politely doesn’t make it professional or ethical to ask for it.

your buyer is not your friend that you would talk so frankly like referring to them as ‘dear’. That sounds ridiculously awful to be honest. Try to develop a professional attitude while interacting with your clients please, avoid being corny.

it was totally unprofessional

Pressuring and seeking bias doesn’t become ethical or professional because you phrased it politely. Wow.

Archived