Is there any way I can find a buyer by name or user name? And how to contact with them?

zeehadul

Is there any way that I can find a buyer by his/her name or user name If I did not contacted earlier? We work in group so sometime gig is taken from my co-worker so when it need to talk with buyer I search buyers user name but it just not shows in serching result. Is there any way that I can search buyer by his/her username or surname? And how shall I contact them?

• Like 9

On 5/3/2020 at 5:38 PM, zeehadul said:

In fiverr search place should I write this? This is a link should search in browser as much I know. But is there any option for fiverr serch bar?

I don’t really understand you but for example, if you want to find someone named IRONMAN445 in the browser search you type: https://www.fiverr.com/ironman445 

• Like 7

On 5/3/2020 at 5:41 PM, jovicdesigns said:

I don’t really understand you but for example, if you want to find someone named IRONMAN445 in the browser search you type: https://www.fiverr.com/ironman445

Is there any option that I can find him/her in fiverr search bar? 

• Like 6

Why doesn’t your co-worker send you the link to the buyer’s profile?

On 5/3/2020 at 5:44 PM, zeehadul said:

Is there any option that I can find him/her in fiverr search bar?

Yes, type the username in the search bar, and wait for the options to appear. When they do, scroll to the bottom and you’ll see the option to search for users with that name.

What @jovicdesigns suggested is faster, though.

• Like 11

• 1 year later...
30 minutes ago, nimraaziz2 said:

I found the use but i cant send him message

Are you talking about a buyer-only account? Or messaging a seller (about their gigs)?

There's no option to message a buyer-only account unless they have contacted you first (and you shouldn't do it if it would be seen as spamming, but if they ask a question or something you can reply).

There might be an option if you were both members of Fiverr business and were collaborating as a team (you could check out the Fiverr business help if that's applicable).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

On 5/3/2020 at 11:31 PM, zeehadul said:

Is there any way that I can search buyer by his/her username or surname? And how shall I contact them?

The first question has been answered. The answer to the second question is that you can't, unless they happen to also be a seller, because Fiverr don't want their buyers spammed. Imagine what would happen if all those sellers who ask other sellers for jobs or right out money, would be able to contact actual buyers. 

Even in your case, it doesn't make sense for Fiverr to allow you to contact buyers who didn't contact you first. Even if you have such an arrangement with other sellers/your group, a buyer might not want to be contacted, or deal with, another seller than the one they contacted, so, the only way that makes sense is that your group mate who originally is in contact with that buyer, gives them your profile link and asks them to contact you. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3