Lost Gig ranking and now my all gigs are on last page

reserchers_team

Hi
Hope you are doing well. My gigs were on top pages with major keywords and I was getting great orders but due to a little drop(few late orders i think) in performance I lost ranking. My all 7 gigs goes to Last page of each category yesterday.

Kindly let me know what should i do now. I will be thankful. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Fiverr reorganizes gigs since there are so many of them and new ones are added all the time. Not everyone is able to be on the first page, so obviously they reorganize. All my gigs were removed from best selling where I was number 1 basically, now they are on the last page. So this happens, it’s unfortunate but normal at this time.

Fiverr reorganizes gigs since there are so many of them and new ones are added all the time. Not everyone is able to be on the first page, so obviously they reorganize. All my gigs were removed from best selling where I was number 1 basically, now they are on the last page. So this happens, it’s unfortunate but normal at this time.

Correct. Its normal some time happen with all sellers time by time.

Same is Happening to me recently. I was on the First Page with Major Keywords even having the Fiverr’s Choice Badge few days ago. But Suddenly my gig disappear and threw to the last page. Is there any solution or is it a bug?

Yes, Last month my gigs lost ranking so because I post here on forum and i know from other selelrs that it is normal time by time happen with all sellers because fiverr want to give opportunitues to some new sellers so fiverr algorithm change the gigs time by time. It was happening 3 time with me but recently my gig was return to page 2 after two weeks but 1 year ago once happen to me by first time then my gigs were return after a month or 2.

Kepp up, Share your gigs on social media and try to get the orders from buyer request then your gigs will recover asap.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi

Hope you are doing well. My gigs were on top pages with major keywords and I was getting great orders but due to a little drop(few late orders i think) in performance I lost ranking. My all 7 gigs goes to Last page of each category yesterday.

Kindly let me know what should i do now. I will be thankful. Thanks in advance.

Hello, here is answer how it happen to you

Hello, Let me explain, as you can see im top rated sellers with 16 500+ reviews I have total 4 gigs all of them were in 1-3 page filter category for like 2 years, now I’m on the last page (or unreachable page) with all of my gigs, there are 1000 gigs with 0 reviews, 4.5 gig rating with better placement in search Promote your gigs to boost sales? 25 000 Social media followers, a portfolio website links lead on my fiverr gig with 1000+mo/views, promoted by pages with 1m+ followers. Result…

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Last month my gigs lost ranking so because I post here on forum and i know from other selelrs that it is normal time by time happen with all sellers because fiverr want to give opportunitues to some new sellers so fiverr algorithm change the gigs time by time. It was happening 3 time with me but recently my gig was return to page 2 after two weeks but 1 year ago once happen to me by first time then my gigs were return after a month or 2.

Kepp up, Share your gigs on social media and try to get the orders from buyer request then your gigs will recover asap.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your guidance. It is helpful for me. Because i am facing same problem and i was disheart. I was going to close my account. But now i’ll wait for a month.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived