Extreme Slow Progress

Collecting email addresses is not lead generation. No legitimate business person orders this.

On top of that you have literally dozens of thousands of competitors selling the same thing. You’re a needle in a haystack.

Thanks for reply.

What would you recommend to do changes?

Again, your service itself is unethical and superfluous. Nothing in your gig description could change or mitigate that.

How can you say that my service is unethical when the buyers are in the market for this service and many sellers are on the same page?

How can you say that my service is unethical when the buyers are in the market for this service and many sellers are on the same page?

Many sellers sell spam, too. Doesn’t make it right. Just because they get away with it that doesn’t make it right and doesn’t mean you will get sales.

Don’t call selling email addresses lead generation. It’s incorrect and misleading and no one wants their email address sold. No one.

It isn’t rocket science that maybe you shouldn’t sell people’s email addresses. Consider people’s privacy and their wishes.

You’re asking why you aren’t getting sales and I’m telling you. But you’re debating me… Why ask if you don’t want the truth?

Many sellers sell spam, too. Doesn’t make it right. Just because they get away with it that doesn’t make it right and doesn’t mean you will get sales.

Don’t call selling email addresses lead generation. It’s incorrect and misleading and no one wants their email address sold. No one.

It isn’t rocket science that maybe you shouldn’t sell people’s email addresses. Consider people’s privacy and their wishes.

You’re asking why you aren’t getting sales and I’m telling you. But you’re debating me… Why ask if you don’t want the truth?

You got it wrong, Mam.

I am taking this in positive note to clarify my mistakes, thats why I am doing cross questioning.

Archived