Share your sample order writings

bakh_tawar

Hello everyone! I wanted to know how everyone writes an offer for buyer request to to get an idea that I’m doing it rightly or wrong. I have read all those articles on how to write, what should it include and what not. I just want to read how you write, and what you write in the offer, so i can advance. Anybody up for help?😊

Also i have seen, in barely two seconds the offers reach upto 5-6. I mean how is it possible for a person to read and write for that particular request in this second times. Also i feel a pre written format is not good for every buyer request, it doesn’t suits.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone! I wanted to know how everyone writes an offer for buyer request to to get an idea that I’m doing it rightly or wrong. I have read all those articles on how to write, what should it include and what not. I just want to read how you write, and what you write in the offer, so i can advance. Anybody up for help?😊

Also i have seen, in barely two seconds the offers reach upto 5-6. I mean how is it possible for a person to read and write for that particular request in this second times. Also i feel a pre written format is not good for every buyer request, it doesn’t suits.

Thanks in advance.

I mean how is it possible for a person to read and write for that particular request in this second times.

It’s not. They’re sending template offers, and later you can see some of them crying on the forum that they’ve sent 300 offers but nobody contacted them.

I mean how is it possible for a person to read and write for that particular request in this second times.

It’s not. They’re sending template offers, and later you can see some of them crying on the forum that they’ve sent 300 offers but nobody contacted them.

Can you share how do you write your offer to buyer request. Any key words that you use.

I am new, and i want to learn from people who have been on this platform from a time. 😊

Archived