No new order for months

taylor_stone

I stopped getting new orders after my bestselling gig was deranked some months ago. I have tried all possible best to get back on track but things appeared to be getting worse. I need help with this.

Kindly check through:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/2c90754ae2?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

I have tried all possible best to get back on track

What actions have you taken to “get back on track”?

As I see you had a lot of orders from Italy before and then nothing. Is that accident? Or maybe you were marketing with targeting Italy and then stopped? Seems weird for me but I don’t get why you had so many clients from Italy.

As I see you had a lot of orders from Italy before and then nothing. Is that accident? Or maybe you were marketing with targeting Italy and then stopped? Seems weird for me but I don’t get why you had so many clients from Italy.

Italy has gone into full lockdown, this has an effect!

Mostly referrals from clients that were impressed by my gig.

Reduce your prices for a time. Get some good reviews going and job completed and you should see a comeback. Goodluck 🙂

Reduction of price is not a good message. He can be more creative, do more quality work under lower packages, but never reduce price. The moment you start reducing the price is moment when you start downgrading yourself and your work.

Reduction of price is not a good message. He can be more creative, do more quality work under lower packages, but never reduce price. The moment you start reducing the price is moment when you start downgrading yourself and your work.

I agree, lowering prices is not fun and shouldn’t ever be the goal. But, doing “more quality work” when they are having trouble getting any work isn’t an option.

First id work on my gigs, update images, update gig descriptions. If that didn’t work, send more buyer request.

If that all didn’t work. you lower prices, bring in more views to your gig, and get those jobs completed successfully with great reviews which will help bring the views/inquiries back up. In between all that raise prices back up.

I’ve been here for around 4+ years i think. Over 150+ jobs completed and almost every one was a 5 star review. I’ve definitely experienced ups and downs here so im only giving advice from my experience, its always worked for me 😀

I’ve been here for around 4+ years i think. Over 150+ jobs completed and almost every one was a 5 star review. I’ve definitely experienced ups and downs here so im only giving advice from my experience, its always worked for me 😀

I should not be responding or participating on Fiverr forum at all. Fiverr is just a backup for me. At this moment I am writing my third book from 15 planned, I started in quarantine. And the moment COVID passes I will publish them and start my own company and I plan to sell my patent product, all of that is now postponed due to COVID. So Fiverr is not going to be my main source of income. I am here only until COVID passes.

Gig Promotion on several social media platforms. Also, made some changes to my description, pricing and tags

Gig Promotion on several social media platforms.

Are you connected to your target customers on social media, or are you, like most people, only connected to your friends? Posting your gig links on “several social media platforms” is not likely to help you gain any sales, unless the people you are directly connected to, are the people who need your services. Since social media only connects to your friends, your friends are not your target customers.

Social media is not a magical order-bringer.

Best of luck on getting new orders for your book descriptions! I looked over your Gig description and made some edits for grammar.

Get a selling book description from a professional writer

Don’t you hate it when your bestselling book is not getting the right conversion rate? Would you like a professional to craft a growthhacking book description that thrills readers? Look no further!

I am here for you.

I have five years of writing book descriptions, and I am certified in both copywriting and content marketing. My descriptions have helped writers, publishers, and agencies improve book sales and boost traffic.

Core areas include writing description for books on Self-help and wellness, business, cookbooks and recipes, marketing, travel, romance, to mention but a few.

I will:
• Write selling book description
• Research and use appropriate keywords
• Do competitors research as required
• 100% Satisfaction
• 100% Money-Back Guarantee

Here’s how I work

• Get necessary book details from you
• Carry out competitor’s research (optional)
• Write top-notch selling book description
• Make delivery before the deadline
• Revision (if required)
• 100% Satisfaction

If you have any further questions or clarifications, feel free to contact me
I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to working with you.

Best of luck on getting new orders for your book descriptions! I looked over your Gig description and made some edits for grammar.

Get a selling book description from a professional writer

Don’t you hate it when your bestselling book is not getting the right conversion rate? Would you like a professional to craft a growthhacking book description that thrills readers? Look no further!

I am here for you.

I have five years of writing book descriptions, and I am certified in both copywriting and content marketing. My descriptions have helped writers, publishers, and agencies improve book sales and boost traffic.

Core areas include writing description for books on Self-help and wellness, business, cookbooks and recipes, marketing, travel, romance, to mention but a few.

I will:

• Write selling book description

• Research and use appropriate keywords

• Do competitors research as required

• 100% Satisfaction

• 100% Money-Back Guarantee

Here’s how I work

• Get necessary book details from you

• Carry out competitor’s research (optional)

• Write top-notch selling book description

• Make delivery before the deadline

• Revision (if required)

• 100% Satisfaction

If you have any further questions or clarifications, feel free to contact me

I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

I look forward to working with you.

Thank you. I will make the corrections right away

Archived